4/20 Ruby AMPS 93/+3 65/+5 70/+9 68/PMPS 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday on Ruby in Wonderland. :cat:

Ruby checked the following off on her morning agenda: napping on the sunny windowsill, napping under the sofa slipcover, napping under the bedcovers. Snacks were had in between. ✅✅✅✅

I've been a little too tired to engage the cats in play, but hope to whip out the cat dancer and drag the kitchen twine around the apartment for them to chase again soon. They seem to be content that I too am not doing much these days except lying around.

Healing thoughts for all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans. Happy Tuesday. :bighug:

2. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

:D nice work, team ruby.
    hope you feel up to earning your own "p" soon, katherine. itmw, lying around sounds like a good plan for recovery and healing. :bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Thanks, jw. :bighug: It does look awfully nice outside today. ☀️

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Ruby and Butters seem to have a very similar plan for today. Naps, naps and more naps.
    I hope you feel better soon. :bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice update for Ruby. I hope you're continuing to feel better. Sending prayers.

6. Katherine&Ruby

PMPS = 76. Ruby seems to really like this dose. :D Today is technically her 7th day in mostly greens. There was the day of two blue preshot numbers on 4/16 but I think my substitute CG, bless his heart, could not really see the syringe well enough to dose when I couldn't do it myself after my surgery. I would like to keep her on this dose for a few more days before moving her to .1 as I'm pretty sure she will not hold the reduction right now. Any thoughts are welcome.

7. Marina & Chico

Marina & Chico Well-Known Member

Sounds like your kitties are much more into physical contact than Chico, when he comes to us the world stays still, any move can make him get up and leave haha

Ruby is doing great!