5/25 Fistuk AMPS 76, +2.75 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Fistuk & Shelly, May 25, 2024.

1. Fistuk & Shelly

Fistuk & Shelly Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...10-25-59-10-5-76-pmps-86.290282/#post-3181343

Happy caturday :)

Fistuk is making me sooooo proud :cat: 6th cycle on 2.25U and he's green as a cucumber :D

Also, he's much more awake and in general it feels like he's turned a corner and feeling more with it.

He's using the step by the bed to go up and down. He goes to the toilet by himself most of the time. Sometimes I'll put him in before bed because I feel he's holding it but the thing is that I'm not worried anymore that he'll pee on the bed at night and jump like a clown out of the box every time he moves during the night.

He's eating really well. I just put the plate down and he chomps through.

His eyes are still a bit teary and his breath is on and off like oink oink :p I'm looking into buying infra red light for the room for treatment. Hopefully that'll help.

He developed the habit to sleep not only with me but on me or glued to me :banghead: I love him dearly but I can hardly move at night. Oh well, the price of love :woot:

In two weeks I'll be travelling to Bilbao for training. It'll be the first trip I take since Fistuk was diagnosed on end of July 2023.

We have three cat sitters to help DH while I'm away. We had set up a WhatsApp group with DH and Vanessa, our main Catsitter and I'll be practicing taking the back sit (good luck with that!:p)

Wishing you all a wonderful caturday :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Fistuk & Shelly

Fistuk listened to you, Diane :) he was a really good boy :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Wow, Shelly what a wonderful update to read. Fistuk is doing so beautifully you’re really tweaking things and he’s just responding so well. :)
    So glad he’s doing all the things he needs to do and it sounds like he really is feeling great.
    Wishing you lots of good luck on your trip. It sounds like you have a perfect support system in place to help DH.
    And yes, it’s the best price to pay to have a little buddy that wants to sleep on you and glued to you. It’s a good problem to have.

Wishing you a beautiful weekend with safe surfing. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Fistuk & Shelly, post: 3181911, member: 38330"]Fistuk listened to you, Diane :) he was a really good boy[/QUOTE]

Fantastico :cat:
    What a great report on Fistuk, :D:D:D he's using his step by the bed :cat:
    Eating so good for you :cat:
    Don't you dare move when Fistuk is sleeping on you :p
    You are right what we do for the price of love.
    I was the same way lol .I'm glad you have everything set up when you go away for training . How many days will you be away .
    I'm sure everything will be fine :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    @Fistuk & Shelly

Last edited: May 25, 2024
  5. Fistuk & Shelly

Thanks, Staci :kiss:
    I know that there are no guarantees in this game so I truly appreciate his stability.
    Hope you're enjoying a relaxed weekend :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Fistuk & Shelly

Fantastico :cat:
    What a great report on Fistuk, :D:D:D he's using his step by the bed :cat:
    Eating so good for you :cat:
    Don't you dare move when Fistuk is sleeping on you :p
    You are right what we do for the price of love.
    I was the same way lol .I'm glad you have everything set up when you go away for training . How many days will you be away .
    I'm sure everything will be fine :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    @Fistuk & Shelly[/QUOTE]
    Hi Diane :)
    I'll be 9 days away. Not a small journey. What puts me at ease is knowing that DH is here.
    In July we ant to go together for a holiday, at least visit his mum in Italy. Let's see how that's going to work and what my anxiety level will be :banghead:
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I know Fistuk will be well taken care of by DH and the other 3 cat sitters
    @Fistuk & Shelly

8. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Hi Shelly,
    Nice numbers for sweet Fistuk!
    He's doing so well and he'll be well taken care of while you are away, I'm sure.
    Have a wonderful day! :bighug:

Fistuk & Shelly likes this.
  9. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

Hi Shelly! Oh, that is such a great update, I am very happy to read that. I hope all goes perfectly until your trip and during.

10. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member

So happy to read all this nice news about Fistuk. I can empathize...."the price of love" :bighug:.....Safe travels!

11. Jason - Kona's Dad

Jason - Kona's Dad Well-Known Member

Sooo nice seeing this update on Fistuk, he's such a good boy! :cat:

Hope all is well with you, Shelly. :bighug:

12. xelo y sinver

xelo y sinver Well-Known Member

Hi shelly I have little time to stop by and say hello, why you know how my life is right now...I see fistuk is doing better and I'm glad to read. I send you kisses and lots of hugs take care of yourselves.

13. Fistuk & Shelly

Thank you for your confidence, Diane. Slowly, my confidence is also building up :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  14. Fistuk & Shelly

Thanks, Kit :)
    I'm reminding myself conatsnlty that while I'm away it's not about keeping the wave of greens going but keeping him safe :p
    I hope I remember while I'm there :bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Fistuk & Shelly

Last night I couldn't feel Fistuk, Christine and I started worrying :p I went t sleep early, exhausted. DH told me that Fistuk spent the night at his Bimi ( the cushion BMW gave him). Fistuk gave me a bit of rest but I missed him :kiss:

16. Fistuk & Shelly

Thanks, Cecile :bighug::bighug::bighug:

17. Fistuk & Shelly

Hope all is well Wirth you and Kona :)
    Was looking for you on and couldn't find an update on the feed :bighug::bighug::bighug: