6/02 Roxy AMPS 325 +8.5 391 , PMPS 313 +3=266 New Member

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roxy & Deb, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Roxy & Deb

Roxy & Deb Member

Morning everyone. Roxy's reading this morning was highest yet, should I be concerned, I know we're only on like day 4 of insulin so not sure if any of it matters yet until she's been on it for 5-7 days? Also I have decided to stop giving her a treat as soon as she gets on the testing table as she is too excited and will not stop moving around so I was hoping to train her to be still and calm until she's tested and then reward her with her meal. What does everyone else do? This morning she actually jumped up by herself LOL - nothing wrong with those back legs! Also wondering about everyone's feeding schedule. I give her a can of FF first thing after testing - around 7-7:30 and then a snack around middle of the day and then similar sized meal at 7-7:30pm

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-01-roxy-amps-272-new-member.248075/

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Give it tge 7 days for tge depot to build. In the meantime have you read the sticky on dosing methods and decide which one you want to start following. I’m not trying to rush you into a decision but I would be thinking about it.

I always gave a treat after the poke.

3. Roxy & Deb

Roxy & Deb Member

Yes I have read those but just not sure which at moment. I will have another read and try to decide but I can't do either I don't think until I get the syringes which hopefully will arrive next week. Thank you :) Are you in my timezone LOL?! :)

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:) Are you in my timezone LOL?! :)[/QUOTE]

Where are you located? I am in the US, west coast.

5. Roxy & Deb

Roxy & Deb Member

Where are you located? I am in the US, west coast.[/QUOTE]
    Ah I see, I am in Australia! :)

6. Roxy & Deb

Roxy & Deb Member

+8.5 test 291. Down a bit. Guess the nadir was a couple hours ago. She was asleep all day in her favourite spot and didn't come looking for food which is a good sign I guess.

7. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Meter variance is around 15% so she's pretty much flat. If you could get a before-bed test at night, that would give us an idea of whether she is going lower at night.

8. Roxy & Deb

Roxy & Deb Member

Yep will do one as late as I can this evening, which would be a +3

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  9. Roxy & Deb

Roxy & Deb Member

PMPS +3 = 266