6/12 Oberon AMPS 419, +3 345, +5 336, +8 334, PMPS 319, +3 312, +5 278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...62-4-5-327-8-253-pmps-304-3-252-5-200.248485/

The bump up to 3.5 U brought him a bit lower last night, but now he's at 419... NDW? High before the low? Bouncing after "low" numbers overnight? Whatever... he usually clears these quickly and he's also still building a larger depot, so no R (for now). But I'm wondering if I'm going to have to fast track him back up to 4 U.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon slides down for you today.

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  3. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is getting boring but you brought this back to my vocabulary and it's my favorite word right now. SHENANIGANS. Good luck.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I pick NDW. Combined with probably too low a dose.

5. Lisa & Oberon

Not budging; I'm taking him back up to 4 U. I'll plan on following proper TR from this point forward but I want to hopefully get him back to a good dose before antibodies or glucose toxicity kick in and I have to run back up the dosing ladder again.

6. Wendy&Neko

With "proper TR", you take them back to the last good dose after a vacation dose. Just not entirely sure what dose that was with Oberon. o_O

7. Lisa & Oberon

Possibly 4.5, since he hadn't quite actually earned that reduction. So maybe if 4 doesn't do anything within a cycle or two I should go right back to 4.5? I don't want to end up having to chase the antibodies again if I can help it. (Might already be too late, of course...)

8. Wendy&Neko

2 cycles is not long enough to see how a dose will do.