7/17-Dolly-AMPS 110 - 46@2.5 -60@3 -60@4 -64@5 -96@7.25 -PMPS 137/121 -71@2 -57@4.5 -64@5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Jul 17, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne! I hope Dolly will have a happy day. What do you have on tap for the weekend? How would you say your pain level is now? Is it a lot better than it used to be? How many months has it been now since your injury?

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Good morning Suzanne. Cleaning g house is on the agenda for today :D. Pain is not bad but PT threw a bunch of new exercises at me yesterday. Just going one day a week now and it’s all about building strength. Range of motion, balance etc is good just not strong enough. Yet!! It’s been a little over 4 months, 12 months for complete recovery. Thanks so much for asking. What’s going on with you? Any plans for the weekend? How is Covid where you live? It’s awful in LA. My grandson just got it for the second time. 3 of my grandkids have had it and both great grandsons, the baby only 1 month at the time. None are getting vaccinated :facepalm: Dolly is doing well, she’s been making these big jumps the last few days. Getting down for her is the problem. She was off for a few days. Not eating great yet today but rarely does at AMPS. Hope you and your family have a good weekend. :bighug::bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Panic time. My Walmart does not have our insulin syringes. I thought I had an order in with Amazon but they won’t ship them to my address. Where do you all get your syringes? Chewy requires a prescription.
    Last time at Walmart I got the 6mm 15/64 length needle, that’s all they had. I have not used those yet. Has anyone used that short of a needle

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  5. Heather82372

Heather82372 Member

6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

An

7. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

These are the same ones I use as well. ADW has several brands in u-100 syringes with half unit marks. For orders received before 1pm (EST) or so they ship on the same day via USPS. Comes from Florida though - so may take a few days to reach you.

Heather82372 likes this.
  8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you Heather. I wrote “ Amazon will not ship syringes to my address.

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Bhooma. You order directly from ADW?

10. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Nope. My order is shipped to the warehouse of a "Buy-N-Ship" company who ship it to me. The things I do for these ungrateful brats! :rolleyes:

11. Heather82372

Heather82372 Member

Bhooma and I both order from the same company - ADW. That is the link I sent.

12. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Ordered many times from ADW.

13. tiffmaxee

Ordered many times from ADW.

14. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Bhooma. You order directly from ADW?
    :rolleyes:
    Thanks for making me laugh. Now Dolly pulls a 46 out of the thin air.:rolleyes:

15. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Elise. Have you ever used those 6mm syringes? That was all they had but have not used them, so short.

16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Sorry Heather, didn't catch it on my phone. In the middle of all this my Dolly gets a 46 :arghh:

Heather82372 likes this.
  17. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Shipping is so expensive.

18. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you all for your help. :) I ordered 2 boxes, delivery between the 21st and 24th for $12.95. I wasn’t willing to pay for faster.

19. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry you are having problems with the syringes. Do you have a problem getting a prescription from your vet so you can order from Chewy? They are super quick in shipping but I am in Florida so that is probably why. I think they are based in Florida. I see you were up late last night with your girl. Hope she will be eating better for you soon, Adrienne. Take care of yourself.

20. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Summer. I ordered them (syringes) from what was suggested. Can’t take anything for granted. Walmart has been out of cat food since the pandemic and now syringes. I see Susie decided to skip the blues she looks so pretty in. :cool: Have a great day Summer. Thanks for caring. :)

21. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Adrienne, Come on up Miss Dolly, I'm sorry to hear your grandson has covid. Prayers he feels better soon. We are having rain and thunderstorms right.
    Tyler is under the bed. Did you receive the insulin yet?
    Adrienne fix your BG in the units cell :cat:

22. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Sent you a pm. You are going to think I fell and hit my head :banghead:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  23. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I just wrote back :cat:

24. Suzanne & Darcy

ADW Diabetes Supply

25. Suzanne & Darcy

I have lots of syringes I could send u-100s if yours won’t get there in time before you run out.

26. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you so much Suzanne. We will be fine. I also have a full box of the 6mm short, short needles. Hope you are having a good day Suzanne. You are so thoughtful. :bighug::bighug::bighug:.

27. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:D:D:bighug::bighug::bighug:Total Diabetes Supply in Florida has great service!

28. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Pamela. :):bighug::)

29. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

The shipping is expensive from ADW but their customer service is fantastic so if you have any trouble at all just call them and they are really nice. I get Carepoint Vet 1/2 unit U-100 syringes from them now as they are cheaper than other syringes so it offsets the shipping cost a bit. I did have to get a prescription from my vet though as NJ requires it.

30. tiffmaxee

No. I never used them.

31. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Katherine. I found a coupon code fir ADW, I always check, and got $5.12 off. In the year and 1/2 that Dolly has been diabetic, I guess I have taken everything for granted. I won’t do that again. How is Ruby today? Weekends are probably extra special now that you’re working and don’t get to be around them all day. I know that since we retired Saturday and Sunday are just another day (we like to joke about it and yell “yay” it’s the weekend, we don’t have to do anything but be lazy) :p Hope Olive is doing well, you and Frank too .:):).I miss seeing you during the week. All have a good evening and a happy Sunday!! Hugs to all :bighug::bighug::bighug: and big kisses :kiss: to the girls.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  32. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

I love weekends! :p I was at home for a year and a half so I know what it's like to not know Saturday from Tuesday very well. It is very nice to be at home with the kitties and to be able to go out during the day like we did today and not worry about phone calls, emails, clients. I miss everyone here a lot and steal peeks at how everyone is doing while I am at work sometimes. Ruby is ok. She had a little vomit this morning but recovered quickly and ate all of her food afterwards. Wish her numbers weren't climbing but I know how to handle that. Hope you're having a great Caturday, Adrienne!