7/22 Disco AMPS 231/+3250/+6 242/+8.75 247/+10.5 127/PMPS 127/+2.25 79/+3.25 85/+5.5 143. Photos

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Jul 22, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Last Condo Sat 7/18: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...75-233-4-244-7-273-photo.232441/#post-2599261

Wow, I have become lax about my daily postings, but I am keeping Disco's SS up-to-date. I am just not setting aside time to post, but have been productive in other ways. You would think the 100 degree heat would keep me inside doing inside tasks, but I did go rafting (without Disco) on Sunday, and washed/detailed my car Monday and yesterday finally applied the 'Flower Power' vinyl stickers to the Subaru I bought last year before my move from VA to OR.

Disco has had no 'crisis' since Saturday, and if you look at his SS, you might wonder why I fed him MC at 108, but I put in remarks that I really wanted to go rafting and as he had dropped 70 points in an hour, I was anxious he would drop more, so I fed him and retested and he came up, so I crossed my fingers (and had my brother feed him again a couple of hours later and he did fine).

Disco's had a couple of days of yellows and a few blues, but am longing to have him in the lagoon again soon. I have some family in town and hope to get another raft day in, maybe Saturday, and maybe a short float in with one of my other 2 cats for the first time tomorrow or Friday, so keep your fingers crossed that Disco cooperates and surfs safely!

Today’s Daily Disco photo is another sunbathing one... Lots of those photo ops around here, ha ha meow and one of my flowery car.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  2. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

sounds like a good life. :cat:
    nice photos.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad things are going well for you and Disco. Love the flowers on your car.

4. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

LOVE the flowers!! If I was single, I'd def go there with my newish Mazda CX5. Happy you got some me time in---I always feel guilty if I don't post something, but sometimes you just gotta get out of the habit and test and trust yourself with this sitch. :)