7/6 Ruby AMPS 165/+3 139/+6 216/+9 143/PMPS 149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday.

First day at work today. Frank is taking over daytime cat care! Surf safely kitties! ❤️

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Have a great day Katherine! They will all love you , how could anyone not :cat:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck at your first day of your new job. I'm sure Frank and the kitties will do fine.

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, just in case you missed my very late post to you, have the very best 1st day. Kitties are in good hands. New job is lucky to have you. I am going to miss our daily chats. Love and prayers :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well for everyone!

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Katherine&Ruby

Had a good first day! Me at work, and Frank taking good care of the furry faced ones. :) They both ate loads of a fresh batch of venison and were especially frisky and happy to see me when I got home. Ruby didn't get any greens today, but we'll see what she does tomorrow before I consider another increase.

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

How was the first day? Did you miss us? Did you miss being in control of what was going on with Ruby and Olive?

Liz & Minnie and Katherine&Ruby like this.
  9. Katherine&Ruby

My day went by quickly as I have a lot to learn and I'm being thrown into the fire but I was able to remind Frank at +3, +6, and +9 to test and feed. I can't believe I have to be gone for 10 hours a day for 5 days a week, but those vet bills don't pay themselves, plus I will probably be happier in the long run with a satisfying career. :)

I missed you guys so much. It's 9 PM, just ate dinner and I haven't even had a chance to check on all of the kitties. :(

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, so happy to hear day 1 was a success for all. It must have felt a bit weird. Anyway, just stopped by to see how everyone was doing and to send happy hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: