8/10 Cassie AMPS 239 +4 139 +5 100 +6 96 PMPS 100 +3 225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Sunny start for Mr. Cassie this morning. Maybe he'll get some beach time in today:cool:;)
    Have a great day Abby:)

Abby and Cassie likes this.
  3. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

:D:D:D You too!

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  4. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

So I think I'm going to be moving Cassie's shot times to 6:30AM/PM instead of 8:30. That way I won't have to stay up so darn late to her nadir (2:30AM!). Just those two hours make a big difference for my sleep! Lol. Maybe even to 6AM if I'm feeling brave enough. :coffee: Cassie and I are really good for each other I think, with everything going on in the world some days it's really tough to get up and be motivated to get some stuff done. But with Cassie she gives me such a good reason to get up and make sure she's all taken care of! And by the time I'm finished, I'm already wide awake for the day. :)

5. Briere Fur Mom

Just remember when moving shot times....30 mins per day or 15 minutes per cycle. Should take you about 5 days to get to 6am.
    I use to set alarm clocks to get up for overnight testing. The DH didn't appreciate that too much:stop::rolleyes: Most members set alarms(some set multiple alarms:facepalm:) so they don't have to try and stay up so late, unless necessary.:cat:

6. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

I accidentally did 15 minutes early today, so I think we're on the right track. :joyful: My boyfriend said he's dreading the alarms too when we move in together, LOL. I said, "well at least you'll be awake then to help me!" :smuggrin:

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I did the same thing...Luci doesn't let me sleep in the morning anyway...and then there's work...so I'm up early...

Luci's routine starts at 6 a.m. with test/feed/ and she gets her shot at 6:15 - it works out pretty good and even early enough if we want to go to dinner somewhere it's not too late...at least for us old people :rolleyes:... Just remember it's the same schedule on weekends and holidays too...oh how I wish I could sleep in some Sunday morning!

But it's much easier to get that evening test before bed....which for me is around 8ish...DH takes over after that and gets those late night tests...he's a nightowl...and then there's the miserable alarms...ugh...

15 minute increments will get you there in short order. I make notes on my SS so I can keep track of the times...especially when I need to move it in one direction or another..and then I have to set an alarm for those as well...otherwise I'd get distracted and forget what day to do what time...oh lord! :p

8. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

I'm a huge introvert, and usually don't like staying late at gatherings. I adore having Cassie because she is the best excuse to head out early, LOL. Though I'm with you, I miss the days of sleeping in on the weekend. But I have a better appreciation for midday naps! :) Great idea for the spreadsheet!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Good day for Cassie! Wish her AMPS was better but she's having a nice nadir. :)

Sonia & Leo and Briere Fur Mom like this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I've used that excuse a few times myself! I'm not a late night person...and it seems my husbands family likes to eat late, and chat for ever into the evening...and I get bored with the repeat on the stories...and am ready to go home and go to bed by 9...love saying, we have to go now, thank you for a great evening...I must get home in time to check on Luci!

11. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Good job Cass! PMPS of 100!

[​IMG]

12. Briere Fur Mom

13. Briere Fur Mom

Well that was weird! That's what I was trying to post....not what you said!!

ETA Keep you peepers peeled!!!

14. Briere Fur Mom

Where's the bounce Cassie? I know you don't wanna hear this. You might wanna get a test mid-cycle, prior to Nadir. He's been kinda flat the last half of the cycle. He may have something up his furry sleeve for tonight. Paws crossed he doesn't:)

15. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Be good Cassie! I'll be on the lookout, good idea!

16. Briere Fur Mom

I'm off to bed. If you have any problems, you know what to do. If you need support...check the main forum page for members online. Tag if needed;) You know the drill:smuggrin:
    Have a wonderful evening Abby:)
    Be good Cassie. I'll hear reports about you tomorrow....:cat:

17. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

thank you Briere!! Have a good night! :)