8/12 Naomi AMPS 206, +6 195 PMPS 214, +3 184

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yanna, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Yanna

Yanna Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-11-naomi-amps-197-dose-advice.233456/

Hi!

Naomi's numbers are good! I wouldn't have shot 3.50 if it wasn't for your guidance! (Most likely I would have lowered the dose again) Thanks!

Blood results 8/10: not so good.

I have a question about PHOS which has increased a lot within a month. Could Sheba have caused this? This is the only addition I have made in her diet. Started Alu caps, 2 capsules a day ( 1 per meal). Naomi's belly was bloated today. Is that normal?

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Can you get aluminum hydroxide where you live or is that what alu is? It’s the best binder and no taste. It makes the food a bit dry but you just add water. I’m glad the bg is good. Look at the food chart on tanyas to check phosphorus in Sheba.

Yanna likes this.
  3. Yanna

Yanna Member

This is what my vet gave me. I don't know how she got it, but this product or other aluminium binders are not available in Greece.

I'll check Tanya's site.
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

That’s the same thing. You might need to increase a little. You want to add some to every meal. As for the amount again I refer you to tanyas. I honestly can’t remember. I also suggest you join either her CRF list on groupsio and the smaller CRF group there. Maureen, a moderator is up an everything cat. We agree most of the time, except when it comes to diet. She’s really smart as is Erika, another mod there. They taught me all I know with some help from Helen who wrote tanyas.

5. Yanna

Yanna Member

Excellent! I'm a member in the groupsio but never posted. I haven't put the blood results in the file they provide yet.
    It's time I did it!