8/4 Cassie AMPS 392 +3 236 +6 136 PMPS 207 +2 395

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abby and Cassie, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Previous Post

What a bummer of a number. Bleh. So high. I'm posting this 3 hours late though so I'm off to test +3.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That's a nice drop there Cassie! Keep up the good work for mama!

Have a good evening Abby :)

Abby and Cassie likes this.
  3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

I wonder if Cassie had a big drop last night. That was not a very pleasant AMPS Cassie! Regardless, he was able to bring it back down for you today.:) Nice job Cassie:cat:
    I hope you have a great evening Abby:joyful:

Abby and Cassie and Sue and Luci like this.
  4. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

Thank you so much, you too!!

I totally forgot to put in my spreadsheet last night her +2 was 364, so it was a lot higher than her PMPS last night! Do you think she still could've dropped too low last night? I'm glad today's nadir was still fairly low. I like to see the greens now though LOL. Have a good evening!!!

5. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Not really sure. That's where my mind tends to go when I see a higher than normal AMPS. Looking at his SS though, it could be a combination of a bounce and the new dose working itself out. The only way to know for certain is....you guessed it....getting a midcycle test:p If you decide to grab an additional test...I would probably aim for +4 to +5 since he likes to nadir around +6. But you know all of this already;)
    Paws crossed Cassie's reduction sticks.:cool:
    Come on Cassie work that newish dose:D:D:D

Sue and Luci and Abby and Cassie like this.
  6. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

I've been thinking about trying to change her dose time a little bit too that might allow me to get the +6 before bed. That just means I have to get up earlier though LOL. Currently we're at 8:20AM/PM for shot time. I unfortunately am NOT a morning person at all. :joyful::coffee:

Briere Fur Mom and Sue and Luci like this.
  7. Abby and Cassie

Abby and Cassie Member

That's almost 200 points different! I was positive I got insulin in. That's such a huge increase!

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi again Abby, Posting here since I get so busy with work, I may not be able to come back during the day and comment on your post today - when I look at her SS yesterday I see a 100 point drop from 3+ to 6+. Whenever you see a big drop like that you'll want to get another test an hour later - since sometimes they drop and drop and drop...that's a clue for me that whenever Luci drops at least 100, that I need to get another test - at least an hour later...maybe 90 minutes...but not longer. I suspect that she continued to drop and that's why she's bouncing.

Now you have another piece of knowledge in your tool kit - something to try - let's see how it works. :) Have a great day :)