9/01 Jax AMPS 355,+3 354,+6 345,+9 373,PMPS 293,+3 235

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Sep 1, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Jax had fun in the greens for a little bit last night! So much fun that he bounced up this morning :)

This morning was start of cycle 7 at his current dose of 2 units. Since we visited the greens and blues are new, per TR protocol, I hold his dose for 8-10 cycles. Does the counting of the cycles start from when we saw the greens or beginning of his current dose?

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So nice starting to see GREENS! You start counting from the beginning of the current dose; he's on cycle 7 this morning.

Butters & Lyla and JaxBenji like this.
  3. JaxBenji

okay, perfect, thank you! And yes greens are so great and stressful (for me lol) all at the same time!

tiffmaxee likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good morning. So your plus 5 Last night was the beginning of a bounce for sure. I wonder how quickly the bounce will clear. Have a great day.

5. JaxBenji

Hi Elise! Thank you again. I wonder the last time he was ever in those greens (at LEAST many months) so no wonder his liver is freaking out :)

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I sure hope Jax clears his bounce, soon. Lots of kitties sharing the trampoline right now.
    Have a great night, Susanne. Be good, Jax. :cat:

JaxBenji likes this.
  7. JaxBenji

So many parties happening! Hopeful Jax is coming down but he's cat so...:p Hope you get some rest too!