9/02 Jax PMPS 153,+1 147,+2 152,+3 140

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Sep 2, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Caught a +7 of 284 last night. Pretty sure he stayed in the yellows all night and hoping his bounce ends today.

Have a great Wednesday!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jax slides down for you today.

JaxBenji likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I hope Jax clears that bounce today! :D
    Have a great day, Susanne!

JaxBenji likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

I believe Jax's bounce is clearing and am wondering when to increase his dose. We are on cycle 9 (tonight starts 10) - is it best practice to see how cycle 10 goes? If he stays in 200s, increase? Drops to blue or green, hold another 2 cycles? He had his first greens (barely below 100 :)) at the beginning of cycle 6. I know ECID and I searched the forum for similar situations but the direction to go wasn't super clear. Thank you!

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like you are still dealing with that bounce. I'd hold since you had that nice run of greens night before last...that kinda changes things a bit on the count. Although they were high greens....I'd say if you don't see better numbers in the next two cycles you may want to increase.

I used to have the hardest time trying to figure out when to increase with those kinds of numbers... Luci would throw one '99' out there and confuse me completely. After a while I'd just ignored that and went ahead with the increases after 6 cycles.

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

Thanks for responding! Got it - I'll re-evaluate tomorrow afternoon. I figured it's one of those things I just have to learn how to handle with time.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. JaxBenji

So clearly I need to get a +11. When I tested at +10 and he was up a little, I thought he would stay that way - obviously he has other *healthier* plans :)

Sue and Luci likes this.