9/06 Jax PMPS 239,+1 248,+2 184,+4 155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Sep 6, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Greens we asked for and greens we got :D and now we bounce but hopefully not too long :)

Have a great day!

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

What a beautiful string of greens last night! Great job getting Jax to surf.:) Bounce days are good days to have a nap, if you can.
    Have a great day!

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful run in the lagoon last night! A little bounce will allow you to get some rest...

Have a wonderful day!

4. JaxBenji

Thank you, Lyla! Feeding the curve was a learning experience for sure :)

Thank you, Sue! Yes, he had quite the adventure in the lagoon! A little bounce for some rest for me and his ears :)

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Pokie break and a relaxing day for you. Take advantage of it. Have a great day. :D

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

Thank you Elise! I'm continually amazed at how many kitties (& humans) you help :bighug: Hope you have a great day too!

7. tiffmaxee

:bighug:

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice job last night. I hope Jax clears the bounce soon. I hope you got a nap in today.

JaxBenji likes this.
  9. JaxBenji

Thank you Carla! I napped when my kids put on a movie lol! I hope you had a wonderful day!

10. JaxBenji

PMPS 239 (after bouncing to 300s today).

I'll test at +1 and +2 since he likes to drop at those times :)

Sounds like he could benefit from some medium carb if he drops at +1? Just trying to learn lessons from yesterday's visit to the lagoon.

11. tiffmaxee

Hi. LC is generally 10% under. Last time he saw green the extra carbs brought him up a little too fast. I think you actually did a purrfect job last night. Maybe a mix of your usual with a little higher could have kept him a little higher at +1. But you kept him him surfing the longest yet. See what others think though.

JaxBenji likes this.
  12. JaxBenji

Okay, thanks Elise! I was just wondering if I could have slowed that drop from 101 to 67 and then down to the 50s...but you're right he had a great night so I probably should keep on keeping on :) I'll test in a few minutes and go from there.

13. JaxBenji

So I think my question is a non-issue for tonight - he's note quite done with his bounce and stayed flat at +1.

I'll maybe mix some low MC in his dinner if he's in the greens or close to it at shot time or shortly after. The experiment shall continue :)