9/10/ Sissy AMPS 317, +2 199, +5 147, +8 113, PMPS 237, +2 255, +3 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandy S, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

2. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Pink straight to blue... could be an active cycle for Sissy ;)

Mandy S and tiffmaxee like this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice blues today. :cool: Don't forget to enter this morning's dose in the SS.

Mandy S likes this.
  4. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

Oops...got that entered. :)

She hasn't seen 300's for awhile...except the night I didn't shoot because she was low. I slept pretty good last night so I didn't get much testing done, do you think she went low and bounced? Or just a random pink?

5. Mandy S

Mandy S Member

What do you guys think of Sissy's numbers? I feel like you all are right that TR would be more beneficial for her. I would like to talk through what a modified version of TR would look like down the road for Sissy. It would have to be something I can deal with along with my anxiety issues...but still beneficial for Sissy.

I'm going to have to keep a close eye on her licking. She is licking a lot on her front legs and I can't tell if it's just normal grooming or her old issues starting up. I've noticed it a few times, but I could have just caught her grooming, she does rub her face like she's cleaning, but it just seems like she licks the legs far more than needed. If she starts having food issues again, I'm not sure what we'll do...that stresses me out, her food issues and baldness were so stressful. :/

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020