9/13 KittenCat AMPS #220

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jenifer, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Jenifer

Jenifer Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-12-kittencat-amps-195.235200/#post-2633648

She Dropped to 52 last night. I was on the fence about shorting her since her PMPS was pretty low but it wasn’t below the “don’t shoot” cutoff, so I did. Kind of thinking I shouldn’t have. I was afraid to go to sleep in case her numbers kept dropping. Fed her some higher carb treats and a higher carb food and tested her until her #’s came up to the 80’s and then I went to bed. Ugh! This is so nerve wracking.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

When you get a chance please update the ss. It was good for Kitten that you did shoot but not for your sleeping.

Jenifer likes this.
  3. Jenifer

Jenifer Member

I updated. She’s back down to be low again. Is this normal? Obviously I’ve noticed a trend of her gradually getting lower and lower over the past month. Which is awesome! But is it normal for a cat to drop so low so often after being pretty consistent this past month?

4. tiffmaxee

Yes, when the pancreas starts working. It just might be coming back. Another reduction earned to 1 drop.

5. Jenifer

Jenifer Member

So what would I reduce her to? She’s already super low at only .25

6. tiffmaxee

7. Jenifer

Jenifer Member