9/13 Oberon AMPS 288, +2 301, +5 330, +8 349, +11 342, PMPS 355, +3 365, +5 346

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...380-7-413-10-417-pmps-397-3-327-5-298.235142/

AMPS 288. We slept in and didn't get a +10 so I don't know whether he's heading up or down right now, but this is a decent start to the morning. The feeder opened properly overnight but no one had touched the food; I think they didn't even think to look at it since they didn't see a person near their dishes. :facepalm: They'll learn.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Cute! You'll need to get a cardboard cutout of someone famous :)

Have you tried running it during the day and putting a treat into it? Luci learned what that sound means...I heard it move the other day (when I had to leave for a few hours, we forgot to shut it off the next day)...it turned, and Luci headed right over to see what was in there!

Nice safe number to shoot!

Have a great day Lisa!

Bellasmom and Lisa & Oberon like this.
  3. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

Unfortunately this one doesn't seem to make much noise when it opens. When the timer gets to that point on the dial, the lid just pops open. They may just have to learn that food magically appears at 4 am. :D

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

haha, silly kitties. Maybe feed a regular meal during the day in it (like top open, just use it as a dish)?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Any way to hook a bell on it? Or anything that might make a tinkle or any kind of noise?

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon comes down for you today and these crazy cats will do anything to make sure they get enough attention, if I stand and watch Bella he won’t eat he just stares back lol
    Have a great day Lisa

7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

lol. If it is going to pop open every day at 4am, they will learn! Cats learn to tell time whenever there is food involved.
    Have a great day!

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon learns to use the autofeeder soon. I hope he slides down today.