9/19 Mr Kitty AMBG 64, pic in SS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by FrostD, Sep 19, 2021.

1. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Been awhile since I posted my own condo! I actually can't find my last post, will edit with link when I get it - here. Kids have been keeping me busy, and I've been using my newfound free time to catch up on shows and hobbies.

Mr Kitty is still doing awesome. Totally different cat than he was two months ago, always out and about in the house, even with Pippi around. I discontinued all meds and special foods besides the cabergoline, and he's still doing well. I'm going to schedule a vet appointment just to be sure, and he's probably due for some bloodwork anyway.

He did miss the litterbox twice this week, lazy bum, and ruined a dresser in the process :banghead: I have cleaning cat pee out of carpet down to a science...but wood is another story. I'll try one last time to salvage it, but I'm not hopeful.

2. Stephanie & Max

Stephanie & Max Member

Always so nice to see when a kitty is doing better.

FrostD likes this.
  3. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so happy to see your post, Melissa. I consider Mr. Kitty a "miracle" on this site and it is wonderful to hear that he is doing so well (despite the missed litter box). Hey, if your dresser is ruined that is no big deal. You still have your sweet kitty.

FrostD likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Nice to see a condo from you. The pee issue is why I have tile in my bathrooms. I hope you can salvage the dresser. I’m glad he’s a happy boy.

FrostD likes this.
  5. Acadaca

Acadaca Member

Mr. Kitty is a handsome fellow.

FrostD and Summer and Susie (GA) like this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Melissa I'm so happy to hear Mr Kitty is doing good. :bighug::cat:

FrostD likes this.
  7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Melissa, I agree w/Summer, Mr. Kitty is like a miracle kitty - one tough awesome dude. I love good news so much when it happens!! You all keep up the healthy work:cat::).
    Sending good wishes for an uneventful vet appt, with good results.

FrostD and Summer and Susie (GA) like this.
  8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I love to hear this update about Mr. Kitty! Also good that you posted before I had to poke you! :D

FrostD likes this.
  9. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Mr. Kitty! Can't believe you peed in the dresser! :rolleyes:

Glad he's doing really well and happy you are able to participate in life again! There's lots of good TV on right now. :)

FrostD likes this.