9/21 Ruby AMPS 192/+3 182/+8 146/+10 202/PMPS 182/+2 191

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-20-ruby-amps-262-3-182-6-212-10-243-pmps-192.253242/

Off to work. Fleas were found in the traps. :mad::arghh: I am still itchy, and Olive is very itchy too even though I combed her last night and she had no signs of fleas. She must be allergic to the bites like her mama. Poor baby. :( Ruby is getting more used to the eye ointment and let me put a dab on this morning and her eye is looking better, less funky. Hopefully her numbers start coming down and we see a green or two in the coming days though she is doing ok all things considered.

Hope everyone has a good day, and surf safely kitties! :bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Katherine I'm glad Ruby is getting used to the eye ointment and it's looking better. Nice AMPS this morning.I hope you have a good day . poor Olive that she's still itchy. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  4. Katherine&Ruby

Anyone have experience giving Benedryl for an itchy cat? I was thinking of giving some to Olive as she is scratching and licking her flea bites a lot. Ruby has no itching, but it's likely the pred is suppressing whatever reaction she might have had to the fleas.

5. Katherine&Ruby

Got into bed and found some moving fleas in a spot where Ruby likes to nap. Combed her and found 4 fat fleas and drowned them. They were all hanging around her head where she can't scratch. DBF is in charge of finding an exterminator to come later this week. Cant.take.the.fleas.any.more.

We have our monthly oncology appointment tomorrow morning. Her SCL symptoms have remained pretty stable. She's eating well now that the Clavamox is out of her system and her weight is holding steady. Will talk to the doctor about giving her Lysine to keep the URIs at bay.

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Jesus , those dam fleas! Poor Ruby and Olive
    I hope the oncology appt goes well.:cat::bighug::bighug: