9/26 AMBG 213 (overslept) | PMPS 373

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 26, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/9-25-gordy-ambg-122-pmps-422-4-354.219709/

Primary reason for skipping this AM was because I overslept. Ugh.

He still isnt eating 100%. He did just eat a bunch of treats and a little dry.

Technically haven't shot yet - waiting until 615.

Gave Cerenia. I only have one tablet left =(. Im gonna put in an order from 1800 Pet Meds and see if i can get my vet to approve. I don't have days off to run over to the office and pick up some

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sorry you've missed out on so many AM shots...things are really going to get wacky...

Hope it'll happen tomorrow...very important to get the Lantus in every 12 hours.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Cass, I’m so sorry he’s not eating for you ! Have you tried some all meat baby food ?

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  4. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Haven't done another test yet, but he successfully ate 2 small portions of dry food and then gleefully ate a spoonful of A/D. I really hope this is the end of whatever ails him.

Not yet - haven't tried all the food in my arsenal yet. But I think we're getting there... slowly.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy continues to eat for you. Sending prayers.