Billo 09/14 AMPS 147, +3 167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Seems like Billo will have a similar ride like yesterday !

I'm hoping for a smooth sailing day today. I'm home all day so I will be keeping an eye on her despite these lovely numbers :)

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Very nice so far!

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, I received a tag on your other post but thought I would answer here. So you are looking for a vet that is good with cats and diabetes in Edmonton? What part of Edmonton are you in?

Red & Rover (GA) and Abdullah like this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Very nice numbers!

Just one suggestion for you - when you see a number like you did last night - Billow went from 253 to 154 - you may want to set an alarm and get up and check on her again in a couple of hours. Kitties love to go lower at night - and with a nice big drop like that, she looks like she was on her way to the lagoon (green numbers). So for safety sake and so you'll have more data - and are hence better prepared to make dosing decisions, please get a late night reading when you see falling numbers.

Hope this is helpful!

5. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Hey! I live in the south side of Edmonton. Thank you for getting back to me!

You're right, I realized this morning that I should have checked her a couple hours later as well. I'll keep that in mind for tonight!

Thank you :)

6. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Lovely numbers today! Go Billo! :D

Abdullah likes this.
  7. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thank you!! She dropped a little after her PMPS, I'm going to keep an eye on her over the course of the night. will update in the morning hopefully all goes well :)

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Me too! I live in Millwoods area. So there is a couple of options for you. I will PM you some information.