My 14 year old cat has been well regulated. I may of froze his i ikon and it’s 5 months old. It’s not working. He’s been in the 4 and 500s last few days. Lethargic. My vet opens tomorrow. He doesn’t have sweet breath yet. Should I still give him his shot tonight even though it only went down 30 points all day today? Or wait until I can get him to the vet in the morning for a shot and some fluids. Or should I rush him to the med vet? Thank you.