Luci AMPS 216 - yes late again...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Monday's Condo

I discovered a solution to a coding problem at 2 a.m. this morning - does that ever happen to you? I was a sleep and the thought just came into my mind...and woke me up! I was anxious to get started so jumped in with both feet at 5 a.m. - and wrestled with that code all day wouldn't you know?

Finally at 5:45 I told my boss I had had enough and was going to make dinner...we're getting close to our go-live now and have a few more loose ends to take care of...

It was just that kind of day...and will continue to be those kind of days until this thing goes live, and then we'll have the fall out from that. We have about 300 or so users and they'll find issues that we haven't even thought about...so some weekend soon that'll happen..won't that just be a great old time?

Luci has been doing fine today but didn't make it to the lagoon...she got really close around mid-day but then decided she just wanted to lounge at the beach.

Hopefully I'll have time in the morning to post - like normal.

Please enjoy your evening everyone!