Mimi 12/27 AMPS 219 +6 109 PMPS 59 +1 63 +2 51

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mimis mom, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Mimis mom

Mimis mom Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/mimi-12-9-amps-169-3-127-pmps-79-2-90.239805/

sorry I haven’t been on here posting or interacting. I’ve just been kind of unmotivated I guess.. also a little depressed about Mimi still having diabetes which not intentionally is ultimately my fault she does. I tell everyone to check the carb content of their foods and if your cat is over weight to take it more seriously because I never did and thought I was doing the right thing feeding her grain free by-product free food that was expensive but coveted in gravy... she was just too sensitive to it (my other cat is just a healthier cat in general I think because he never seems to get affected by anything)

anyway. Hope everyone is well, let’s see how her BG goes tonight

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  2. Mimis mom

+2 51 - feeding again

3. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Hi Rosa,

good to hear from you. I haven’t been on here regularly either but hope to return and check in more frequently.

Give little Mimi scratches and check rubs from me. She is such a little cutie pie!

Mimis mom likes this.
  4. Mimis mom

5. Mimis mom

Aww thank you! She really is a sweet heart. Same to your little freckles!! :bighug:

Judy and Freckles likes this.
  6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hi. With a 51 so early in the cycle mc or even a little hc is a better choice.

You did not cause her to become diabetic. You fed her what you were told were good good. Don’t blame yourself. :bighug:

Mimis mom likes this.
  7. Mimis mom

Her +3 is 68

I didn’t feed her after +2

will feed again now :)

8. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Just a little bit of LC to keep her surfing.

9. Mimis mom

I didn’t read Tiff post in time before I did the +3 BG . I haven’t seen Mimi drop in a while actually. Is that because she’s long term diabetic? It’s been months since she’s been below 50

10. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

What did she eat at +2?

It's possible she needed a little more insulin. We don't know how low she went in some of the cycles where there is no test after PS.

11. Mimis mom

Some of the times I didn’t test her because I wanted to not stress her too much and give her a break from a test if I also thought she might be flat or just be bouncing. Probably not exactly TR but it’s just a little guilt I have.