Mimi 7/6 AMPS 211 +1 259, PMPS 62 - gave skinny dose of 1.75..+1 51 (27 on FS) PJ PARTY

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mimis mom, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Mimis mom

Mimis mom Well-Known Member

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Bump: I hope Mimi comes up and stays up for you tonight

3. Mimis mom

Mimi +2 93 - didn’t feed again (yet) should I? HC or MC? @Wendy&Neko

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sticky Note on Handling Low Numbers.

I don't get your spreadsheet - 62 is ln the July 7th line, July 6th has a PMPS of 260. Please keep your spreadsheet up to date if you want help. And no, we don't normally skinny a dose for a lower preshot.

5. Mimis mom

sorry- not sure what happened with the SS
    what do you do with a lower preshot? Even if the number is as low as it is? I was trying to finagle it a little to see what happens. still haven't fed her yet, should I do MC,
    HC?

6. Wendy&Neko

I never shot any lower than a 51 - typically full dose. Her regular food brought her up around 30 points.

7. Mimis mom

Wait so I should have skipped tonight? The thing that brought her up 30 was I fed her HC- some corn syrup and some pill pockets that seem to have sugar in them because I panicked.
    Last I tested she seems to be going down again. She just ate her regular LC.. when should I test again to see if that helps her surf?

8. Wendy&Neko

That's not what I said. I did shoot low 50's a couple times - full dose. Shoot low to stay low, typically very flat cycles.

9. Mimis mom

What should i shoot this morning- her AMPS is 310 now