Poopers levels

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Poopers and Catia, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Poopers and Catia

Poopers and Catia Member

Hey everyone! Poopers levels have been pretty good, I know they could be better. Do you recommend I put the dose higher? He is at 1U right now should I do 1.25U?

Also I’m changing the time from 8AM/8PM TO 6:30AM/6:30PM. should I just everyday reduce 30 minutes?

thank you in advance

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

For changing shot time, you can change it 15 minutes per shot, or 1/2 hour once per day.

With TR, you'd increase if you don't see green tonight. But I'd also like to see some second tests each cycle. The data the last couple days it's hard to figure out how low the dose is taking him. He had a big drop to +2 on the 6th AM, and I rather suspect he spent a good part of that day in the greens. Any chance of getting tests +4 or later?

3. Poopers and Catia

Poopers and Catia Member

Yeahh I will test him at +4! If it’s not green I should increase it tomorrow?

4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Yes. He's pretty bouncy and due to clear the bounce any time now. I won't be surprised if he reacts to the dose increase threat yet again and gives you a low/green AMPS!

Link to your previous post:
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/poopers-pmps-2-8-50.249056/