TYLER'S JOURNEY #19

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Diane Tyler's Mom, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good morning , Diane ( and Linda) ❤️ Wanted to touch base before the crew wakes up here . Couldn't start the day without saying good morning to you and sending prayers and hugs to your day . Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers because as you know having family together ( especially when most live far away) can be a mixed blessing ....to just enjoy the ones we love , as is, and walk in peace is my goal as my fam gathers ... to honor my mom's memory as I do so ❤️ You both are my safe place and a blessing ...thank you for that ❤️

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

You will be in our thoughts, and yes family can be a mixed blessing. You must be very busy still with getting things ready for tomorrow, especially cooking? I'm sure everyone will behave, starting a new thread

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

We'll be thinking about you @Beth 73, and hope your visit with family goes smoothly. Understand completely the mixed blessing but I'm sure you will manage to keep all running smoothly.

Beth 73 and Diane Tyler's Mom like this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

@Beth 73 hey Beth did you ever have a problem with the Relion Prime, I have read so many reviews, I'm a worry wart

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

I’ve really liked the Prime....been using it since back when he went into remission. No probs here:)

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Ok thanks Beth

Beth 73 likes this.