07/17 Mowgli AMPS 340 PMPS 250 +2 65 +2.5 45 +3 54 +3.5 63 +4.5 112 +5.5 209

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jul 17, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

+5.5 209... Nothing to see here folks! we're headed to lala land :) Thanks again to everyone for stopping by and offering support and guidance, Mowgli's first light green was not as horrible as it would have been without you all.

Nighty Night! :bighug::bighug:

2. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Sending HIGHLY caffeinated :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:thought your way Amanda:D!! Don't know if they sell Bang (energy/workout drink) where you are but I'd be surviving off of that today :p!! SO happy all is ok. You handled the situation SO well! I don't cook when I'm relaxed let alone managing this situation!

Once again, just want to comment on how AMAZING & SPECIAL the people are on this board to help others with & through these situations. Angels on earth for sure!!!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

Wow Amanda, Mowgli is certainly making sure you're sleep deprived. You handled it really well. Good for you. Hope he bounces (although I hate bounces) so you can catch up on your rest.:bighug:

Tomlin likes this.
  4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Good evening cycle for Mowgli, and good monitoring. You are keeping him safe.

Sonia & Leo likes this.