10/14 LT AMPS 125 +2 105 +4 113 +6 119 +8 128 +10.5 110 PMPS 104 +2 124 Stay the course?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good morning, Suzanne and LT ❤️ Sending prayers for LT to keep working the juice on his way to you-know-what :):cat::rolleyes:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Suzanne, at least he's content!! I hope he and Tina both decide to go lagooning for several hours today:)
    Beachside isn't bad, but we want more!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Could be in lagoon soon, so close to the edge he is.

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  5. Suzanne Burton

He's still just snoozing on the beach - silly boy. Off to do a little walkie with my DH. Have a great afternoon everyone.

6. Beth 73

Girl from church now lives in Colorado Springs and was showing us pics of the aspens snd Colorado sunsets yesterday ...breathtaking ❤️

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for LT. I hope you see green soon.

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful blues today!!!

9. Suzanne Burton

Leave it to LT to give the highest +8 BG in forever.:banghead::facepalm: My dog Tucker sometimes used to do this on curve day - he just loved to surprise with a wacky number or two.

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  10. Beth 73

LT, don’t make me come out there .....it’s only ab a 14 hour drive but if I need to, I will :rolleyes::woot:

11. Suzanne Burton

Come on over Auntie Beth. You can even bring Elmo since it would give me a chance to try and improve my anti-social behavior with strange cats:blackeye:. Well, I suppose he and you could have your own room but it's strictly BYOLB (bring your own litter box):smuggrin::D.

12. Beth 73

Just know, LT , the road trip option is on the table ,dude ...be good and cooperative with your momma ❤️

13. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Suzanne,
    Remember when I told you the AT meter users were looking for 130 and under, instead of 100 and under? You might have learned differently, but I felt I should let you know @Marje and Gracie, told me that was wrong. The only thing we do differently, is reduce when under 68, not 50. A few weeks ago, I printed information from The University of Queensland in Australia, last updated April, 2009. I thought it was part of the protocol used here. There were 5 phases (stage 3 holding the dose), and they did, in fact, have separate guidelines for the human and feline calibrated meter.

14. Suzanne Burton

Do you have a link for the article? I'm interested in perusing it.

15. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Remember that what we are using here for TR is based on the 2013 Roomp/Rand document and from Tilly’s Diabetes Homepage. From those, we have developed a “slightly modified TR protocol” that we use here. Reference the Sticky on the TR Protocol and SLGS Method of regulation.

16. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

That is exactly what I was looking for, but failed to find in the past. Now, things are falling into place much better. Sometimes I'm a little slow. Thank you very much Marje.

17. Suzanne Burton

Well, LT hasn't read any articles, so he just keeps on doing what he's doing; sitting on the beach and throwing pebbles into the lagoon.

Beth 73 and Marje and Gracie like this.
  18. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

You’re not slow at all! There is a ton of information to read through and I’ve had the advantage of 9.5 years to do it ;):)

19. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

lol!
    Suzanne - I'm starting over again, and I'm shocked at some links I missed. Back to school for me!!!!
    I knew this material was referenced; I think I'm blaming my previously bad eyes. I had been trying to search online for what was already here.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  20. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

The tide will come up and catch him – he barely moved all day.

21. Suzanne Burton

@MrWorfMen's Mom @Bron and Sheba (GA) @Wendy&Neko @Chris & China (GA) I did a curve today and was hoping some experienced eyes would look at it. I'm comfortable where we are at, but it seems we are just kind of drifting along. It's not that I'm impatient, I'm just wondering if this is what it's been like for others at this stage.

22. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Since ECID, there's no "what it's been like for others at this stage" ;)

I think LT is looking great, but you might try to see if you can go to 2 drops and nudge him down just a tick (if you think DH is up to that)

23. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I don't have any experience with the Pettest meter. Or how it compares to the AT. Have you ever tested numbers with a different meter? Without that, we just have to assume it reads similar to the AT.