10/9 LT AMPS 129 +2 140 +8 131 PMPS 182 Escape artist - found and safe

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

yesterday:
    www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-8-lt-amps-124-2-117-10-123-pmps-106-2-130.220225/

Just another day on the beach for LT:). He's got his blue trunks on but is willing to trade them in for some green ones anytime. We hope that all kitties do a nice safe slide today - no swimming with sharkies though.

It's nice to be home today. It's a chilly 29 this a.m. which is usual for us this time of year at our 7800' altitude. I've already had about 16 oz. of water :) and I'm slowly sipping my one and only cup of :coffee::(. I'm looking forward to a little hike with DH once it warms up. It's a start to changing my ways.

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug:❤️ Drinking water, exercise and laughing is all good medicine we all need to be following, Suzanne :) Sending prayers for you, DH , LT and sweet Tucker :bighug: Enjoy your hike and leave all of the mental stuff at home ....the sights you can see have to be gorgeous ❤️

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for LT. I hope you see some green today.

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Leo and LT are in matching blue trunks being beach bums!
    Beth said it perfectly Suzanne, enjoy your day! :bighug:

5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Tina started right where LT did this morning. Just remember LT is only working on one drop!!
    Good behavior so far on the water and one cup of coffee! I've already found that drinking more water makes me want less coffee. I also like Gatorade Zero for good hydration.
    Enjoy walking Suzanne! And give Tucker kisses. And LT too. And hug yourself!

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  6. Suzanne Burton

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

LT is doing so good on just a drop! Have a beautiful day Suzanne and enjoy your hike!

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  8. Suzanne Burton

Why is he starting to go up at +2? His pattern has always been to go down - in fact the other day he dropped fast into the green. I'll check again at +3 to see if he continues to go up.

9. Suzanne Burton

I'm an idiot - someone drove up and I grabbed a coat from the kibble closet and ran outside in a hurry - of course we all know what happened:banghead::arghh:. The kibble is going outside today, I have to many personal things going on to keep dealing with contraband eating. In fact I'm putting it out there right now. It can go in the car's trunk until I get a storage container.

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  10. Beth 73

Noooooooo.......he is loving it tho :) Hire an armed guard to look over that kibble :bighug: In the trunk is PERFECT , Suzanne , brilliant ❤️ Let him try to kibble theive outta there :woot: And I know it’s frustrating but YOU are NOT an IDIOT ❤️

Sonia & Leo and Suzanne Burton like this.
  11. Beth 73

And for a water treat I drink La Croix or Bubbly ( which is cheaper) ....DS got me hooked

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  12. Suzanne Burton

As a human bean, I'm supposed to be smarter than the average cat. I was buying bubble water at an Amish "salvage" grocery store, but she finally ran through her stock of it. I'm going to try the Bubbly that you suggested- a girl has to have a treat, especially since coffee has become my own personal contraband.

13. Beth 73

Bless your heart ❤️ Bubbly / La Croix ( when on sale) is like my BIG treat :rolleyes: You will eventually probably feel better for less coffee....I know when my BP was up ( dealing with my elderly momma) I cut way back on coffee ...... glad you at least get to have a cup ...

14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

NOT AGAIN! I hope the new location outside works! That LT is just waiting for some hooman to screw up...and he's ready to pounce!
    At least coffee is a great anti-oxidant! I gave up all the sparkling/bubbling, etc. drinks - too much relationship with bone mass density loss - and not a thing about it is healthy...have another cup of coffee :)

15. Suzanne Burton

YES AGAIN! Plus he isn't the slightest bit remorseful or apologetic. This cat......

Sonia & Leo, AmandaE and Beth 73 like this.
  16. Beth 73

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:LT, do you like getting poked, buddy ?!?!?

17. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Lol. Oh LT!!

he’s smarter than the average cat eh? I can just picture him scheming and working up a distraction for you so he can get some contraband :p

Nice blue surf despite the rebellion :joyful:

18. Suzanne Burton

So a PMPS 182 after the kibble raid isn't too bad. That boy will be the death of me yet:arghh::facepalm::rolleyes:. I think I'll let him be tonight and resume testing at tomorrow's AMPS. Thanks everyone for keeping my spirits up today:bighug:.

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  19. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

20. Beth 73

Words fail me at this point , Suzanne , they just fail me :woot: Our boys are.....let us say SPECIAL :cat: :cat: .... they sure do make for entertaining reading , I'm sure :rolleyes: Hope u get a fantastic night of rest... tomorrow is another day for our boys to walk the straight and narrow ... a momma bean can dream , huh ?❤️

21. Suzanne Burton

Our storm door doesn't shut well when it gets cold. One of the civvies knows how to open it and did so tonight. By the time I saw him coming in, LT had escaped outside. There was a bowl of kibble on the front porch, but I don't know if he even saw it on his flight out the door and down the steps. The civvie scares him to death, so I'm hoping LT flew by him and didn't notice the food - only tomorrow's AMPS will tell us if he ate any (still a lot of food in the bowl). It took us 15 minutes to find LT outside in our pitch black surroundings. I'm glad he's back in and that he's safe for the night. Better a high BG inside than him being outside.

Sue and Luci, Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  22. Beth 73

Noooooooo..... we need to ship them both off to Bron in Australia !!! At some point in time you have to have a big ole belly laugh ab it all !!! Elmo just gave a 77 at +2 after yellows all day !!!!! These two need reform school !!!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  23. Suzanne Burton

Remember the McDonalds's song, "You deserve a break today, so get up and get away..." How about we leave our boys here and we go to Australia to visit Bron? I'm headed to bed while it looks like you have a long night ahead. I'm hoping, for your sake, that Elmo is just continuing the mission he is on and will soon no longer need these annoying injections.

LizzieInTexas and Sonia & Leo like this.
  24. Beth 73

Now that's a plan, Suzanne ❤️ Rest filled sleep to you ❤️

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  25. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Crap on a cracker. LT is really pushing your buttons today Suzanne. Sweet dreams!

Suzanne Burton and Beth 73 like this.
  26. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yikes on the escape artist! He must have seen you take the kibble outside. Glad he’s back and safe. Probably didn’t like the temps.

27. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

LT, what on earth are you trying to do on your bean????

Well, I hope you rest well tonight and everyone stays safe, INDOORS!:bighug:

28. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I was chuckling about this one...remorse? Apologetic? :rolleyes: I just get that glare when I catch Luci doing wrong...as if it's all my fault for leaving the contraband within reach...she has a fondness for baked goods and candy...we've had our times Suzanne...you'll get ahead of him one of these days :bighug: