11/30 Neko AMPS 444 +4 382 +10 365 PMPS 277

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy&Neko, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday, bounce started, appy tanked.

I am running out of ideas.:( Neko ate a bit of her Recovery first thing, sniffed at a few others, but otherwise not much else eaten. This emoticon is very appropriate. :banghead::banghead: Ondansetron on board, she got Cerenia last night, so it shouldn't be nausea, but it seems like it. I broke down and gave her some Pepcid this morning - her tummy was gurgling. I'm going to give SEB later today, when I can find a time slot between other meds.

Respiratory rate is good - 21 this morning. She gave me a bit of false hope this morning by going down stairs - something she usually does when she's feeling better. She hung out for a while there, before I brought her upstairs. I hadn't noticed at first that she was down stairs, I had heard a bit of noise but didn't know what it was. But civvie Theo "tattled" by letting me know something was up.

Another gray miserable day. I'm feeling low. To top it off, the stupid federal government approved an oil pipeline expansion near us. A few years ago we spent weeks cleaning pipeline spill oil off of our rowing shells and seeing dead fish and birds. We don't need increased fuel tankers in our part of the world.:mad:

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wendy, I'm sorry to hear that Neko isn't feeling well! Sending some feel-better vines express across Canada!
    I see that she did come down into the blues yesterday so hopefully she will later today as well.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

4. Wendy&Neko

She finally ate half a can of Lamburgerini. Not enough calories, but it's a start.

5. Julie and Eleanor (GA)

Julie and Eleanor (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Neko isn't feeling well.

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry Neko is not eating much. Not surprising you feel low :bighug::bighug:
    RR great.
    Come on Neko..please eat more for your mamabean.
    Sending a plane load of strong Aussie appy vines

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Lotsa vines from us. Ugh on the pipeline.
    Liz

8. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a bad combination for sure (except the RR news!).
    Hoping it's a good sign that Neko ate at least a little bit.

9. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Please eat more fuds sweet girl. I'm so sorry today is another rough one. Lots of vines, prayers and :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like a climb back in bed kind of day...:(:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    I'm so sorry about the pipeline...I just wish those approving those projects had to spend time working a spill clean up before they were allowed to vote on the project...
    Sending hugs Wendy.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Marmy and I are sending healing energy to Neko. And to all who need prayers for healing today.
    Marmy is scheduled for her dental surgery tomorrow morning. Paws crossed I can get her into the carrier. :banghead:
    And my sister Anita has her first of two serious back surgeries on 12/9 so please all who read this, add Marmy and Anita wrapped up in your healing vines and positive thoughts.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry things are so stressful today. I hope Neko continues to eat for you. Sending prayers.

13. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending many vines to your sweet Neko and hugs to you, Wendy. :bighug:

14. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

big hugs and gentle healing:bighug:

15. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending eating vines to Neko.
    Come on down, nice and easy, pretty girl.

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy,
    Bummer on the pipeline! You need to get the people out there and protest! The last thing you need is a pipeline expansion in your pristine waters. Is it for Tar Sands oil? That's the worst! The Prime Minister needs to know that people are watching and that they expect him to deliver on his promises to move Canada away from fossil fuels. I shudder to think what's going to happen in the US now that we have the "Climate Denier Elect" about to take over the government.

Neko, eat yer fuds, beautiful girl. Gotta stay big and strong (that's what I tell Rusty every day).

Hope your weather improves and that Neko will discover a food she really likes!

Hugs and scritches,

17. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

loads and loads of appy vines for Neko.
    and a hug for you....

give that hairless belly a kiss.... or two....

18. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Sending so many vines, prayers and hugs your way- Hope her appy picks up soon- poor sweetie!

And I am really upset about the pipeline too :( :( :( People are going to fight it ALL THE WAY! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

19. Wendy&Neko

She got a little shot (2 drops) of R late in the cycle, which seems to be helpiong. I've been reluctant to do much R cause she's been coming down on her own and is so sensitive to small doses now. Neko is eating a bit of Recovery tonight. Not enough, there will be syringing. :( Civie Theo helped himself to a good part of her dinner when I turned my back, so that's it for him for food tonight. :arghh:
    Don't get me started! All of the cities and municipalities around Burrard Inlet were against the pipeline. The mayor of Vancouver has made a rather strong statement. The local first nations, that have their village basically across the water from where the tankers will be, are needless to say, furious. There have been and will continue to be lots of protests. I believe it's tar sands bitumen that will be in the pipelines. The decision has been "hugely unpopular" here.

20. Lincolns Mom

Lincolns Mom Well-Known Member

Benson is 17 and has CKD.... i feel like i open can after can and am denied... thank god i started buying all low carb high calorie so the rest of them can eat what i try to feed him... so the :banghead: emoticon and the feeling of feeling low because of it all... i complete get!... all we can do is keep trying hun....come on Neko time to put your beans mind at ease a little and eat at least one meal for her... sending prayers tomorrow is a better day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

21. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Wendy)))

Sending Neko good apply vines and I hope she will start to eat more.

22. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Aww, Neko, you need to eat your fuds! Mama is trying so hard to please you. Meet her half way, will you?

Sending loads of appy vines.
    Theo, you are such an adorable glutton!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

23. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

C'mon missy Neko eat your fuds baby girl - vines, vines and more vines

24. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Sorry it's been a tough day, hope tomorrow is a better one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.