11 Sept Tucker AMPS: 10.1 (182)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Tucker

Tucker Member

Tucker slept on our bed all night and woke up purring and happy, it's a nice way to start the day! He ate a huge breakfast and still wanted more. 1 parcel kangaroo BARF (unfortunate name), and then had some of Daisy's FF classic chicken and some roasted chicken as well a few minutes later.

JeffJ likes this.
  2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Tucker! That is a huge brekkie!
    When do you go away on your holiday?

JeffJ likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Patty! Sounds like Tucker is doing well!

JeffJ likes this.
  4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That is such a cruddy name for the cat food. Really they should come up with a better name.

Great news on Tucker's progress and his BG values. Some very nice blues in this week's chart. I always knew you could do it, and that Tucker wanted to be regulated. Theresa loves hearing about Tucker and the progress from down undah.

5. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

@JeffJ
    Barf is not a word for vomit here in Oz.....,,,,except for US expats;)
    Aussies are more likely to say someone chucked.

6. Tucker

Tucker Member

"Biologically Appropriate Raw Food" doesn't have much of a ring to it either... He loves the kangaroo as does Daisy......Teddy won't have a bar of it. We go away on the 28th of Sept and return on the 4th of Nov. Claire will be here dealing with Tucker and the house. I'll have her put the spreadsheet and log in onto her computer so that she can reach out in case of trouble. She is learning to do tests and shots this week...it's been going pretty well.

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Wow, what a great upcoming vacay. That's almost a temporary leave of absence!

When I'm gone, I make explicit instructions for Theresa. It is important to keep the spreadsheet updated. That way you, or the vet can see recent history if there is an issue.

Tucker's numbers really are looking great. I'm glad he is regulated finally.