12/23 Ming PMPS = 94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-18-ming-pmps-74.223117/#post-2495393

Hello all! Happy holidays! I hope everyone is doing well. I check the board every day but don’t stay as long as I’d like. I guess I’ve been stressed out because of work and life so whenever I have a free moment, I turn my brain off by watching shows or playing games. (@Penelope and Mačka to answer your question from many condos ago, I’ve been re-playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild).

Ming has been doing well. He hasn’t had a coughing fit since starting his inhaler. His dose has also been reduced to 6 units. He had a low event on Saturday and for a moment, I thought my sister would need to bring him to the vet for a drip. But he stayed safe :)

Ming’s also been naughty :woot: He no longer likes eating his favourite FF flavour: chunky chicken. It doesn’t help that I have about 6 cases of it :rolleyes: I also took my eye off of him for 3 minutes and he snuck into the neighbour’s yard. So I had to sneak into next door and get him.

Otherwise, he loves his silver shiny ball toy and will play with it for hours!! I think the lower numbers make him feel good :smuggrin:

2. Crista & Ming

Little Ming under the Christmas tree

0111B2D2-EE25-40E1-B283-4F2E622B547C.jpeg

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

29! :eek: Sis did good bringing him up. Wonder what he’s up to tonight.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Ming loves his new toy and isn't coughing.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  5. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

Good news with the inhaler! Ming is sooo cute under his tree.

6. Crista & Ming

We joke that sis is cursed. Seems like every time she is to cat sit, she’s hit with low numbers :woot:

He went down to 54 at +11. My mom wasn’t able to come home earlier to test so I wonder how low he went.

(The US SS is messed up right now and needs to be fixed if anyone is looking at it right now :rolleyes:)

7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That's a great picture of Ming. I'm not here often. He looks like he is doing good except for that BG=29 event. That can be dangerous (you already know).

I hope your holiday goes well, and you can de-stress from work with Ming. Here is a vid of our tortie Siamese (Chinus) from this week. Ming has better colors....but of course all these kittehs get loved no matter what color!

Chinus in the front yard 12-24-2019