GA 12/27 Sootie ambg64 pmbg87. GA tonight sudden & at home.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by HWright, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...g69-pmbg95-appy-iffy-azalea-appy-good.170254/

Good morning and hoping all Beans and furballs had gentle night and sweet dreams.

My apologies about my train wreck of nerves yesterday and frustrations about veterinary bureaucracies. Such limbo zones.

Heading out soon to OV with Azalea for her post-op recheck. And eye biopsy results. She is full is self assurance and steady of gait and navigating about. As if an inner binocular vision is centering and nurturing her.

Sootie's ambg 64 this morning. She was super about her remedies and ear prick, sniffed fud then ate some when, with fud dish, followed her to front bedroom and let her settle in.
    I'm hoping the assist feeds yesterday and last night and liver shake helped. Her visit at reg vet is late this afternoon.

I guess I'm....on edge...about it all.

With all our thanks, have gentle day, all, with mid-holiday R&R!

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry about venting here. We're here for you too. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

I hope Azalea and Sootie's vetty visits go well and you get good results. Sending prayers.

HWright likes this.
  3. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry yesterday was a not good kinda day....
    Hoping today is better:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Sending vetty vines for Azalea:bighug::bighug:
    Appy vines for Sootie:bighug::bighug:
    And hugs for you:bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  4. HWright

Azalea and I on way home. At a rest station to stretch legs!

OV ecstatic about azalea's recovery. And she was sweet, mellow and in full ebulliance. The study of enucleated eye came back neg for cancer. Whew!
    And OV says other eye looking good, no need to come back unless any problems.
    Also here's photo of her before we started back (hoping no one offended that she does from time to time do better in car (snd is calmer) with carrier nearby but can stretch out and nap in back seat).

Next up later today: Sootie to reg vetty.
    Crossing paws.

Hugs hearts and thanks with vines galore for all in LL. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@carfurby @Bobbie And Bubba @Gussie's mom @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey @Marje and Gracie @Gill & George and all❤️❤️❤️

Attached Files:

5. carfurby (GA)

What a great update for Azalea. She looks really good.

HWright likes this.
  6. HWright

The day's not over yet but after an iffy start, the good news for Azalea lightened the worry load a lot. Crossing paws for Sootie's vetty visit this afternoon.

I'm sad that Gussie still having appy issues too. He and Sootie must have taken up a sort of solidarity about iffy appies. Yikes.

this time of year is tough anyway, but without you all I'd be in the nut house by now. Muchas gracias!

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  7. HWright

Thank you always, Carla! How are you all doing?

8. carfurby (GA)

We're doing good. Furball is happy & purry.

HWright likes this.
  9. HWright

happy and purry makes the world go 'round! Glad you all doing well!!! Woo hoo!

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice report for Azalea. Hope Sooties is just as good.

HWright likes this.
  11. HWright

Thank you hope so too!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

12. Gussie's mom (GA)

Vetty vines for a Sootie in addition to her appy vines:bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

What wonderful news that Azalea's biopsy is negative for cancer!!!! Your big sigh of relief was heard all the way here in PA! ( probably all the way to Australia!)

Keeping good vetty vines for Sootie for the afternoon and please update us.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

sarahtee and HWright like this.
  14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Great news for Azalea! Also hoping for great news for Sootie.

Happy New Year.

HWright likes this.
  15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Sina,
    We are so happy that Azalea got a clean bill of health! She looks like a good traveler (Rusty rides well in the car, too).
    Keeping fingers crossed for a good report for Sootie.

I missed your condos while we were away, but I don't think I'll go back to read yesterday's! So glad that Sootie's OTJ party was a great success.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Ella & Rusty

HWright likes this.
  16. HWright

Good evening. Got distracted after updating thread title a few minutes ago. DSS (stepson) and I pooled together to get DH a smart phone bc his hearing is so bad (even with ears in) that we thought texting (even if in same room and using it as a 'chalkboard' ) andvthe notepad feature would help. He is definitely into it! Whoopee!

Sootie and I were st reg vetty for quite awhile, lots of post hoiliday droolers, one so persistently yappy everyone's ears hurt. I bought a comb (usually keep one in carrier pocket but forgot it today) and combed Sootie while we waited. She liked that.
    Her weight tonight 7.2#, down from 7.5# on Friday. She was already dehydrated again. Discussed various med options including alternatives to the cerenia (that I can no longer pill and have been doing the injections since Friday) and omezaprole (the latter being the one that GI Dr says best for Sootie but is near impossible to dose consistently).
    He does not think wise to dose her any pain meds (discussed bupe and tramadol), nor does he think Cypro viable for her. Suggests trying mini dose of mirtz (1/8 of 8mg tab..,I already have some that they quartered) and see if that helps her appetite without her going off deep end again side effects-wise. Instead of omezaprole suggests famitodine injectable. Gave her injection and ordering a bottle for me. Continue a/b, fluids and b12 at home.
    The cerenia may be helping as anti-nausea but I'm not sure if it's run its course.

The gi people did finally fax stuff to him today but not everything. So I'll have to pursue that yet again. But vetty and I did discuss what he'd gotten and gave me copy of everything he received.

Sootie's Bg via in-house b/w was 87 (I mistyped 84 on thread title and just corrected it). Her chemistry was for the most part normal, some being low normal (ggt and bilirubin-total). What was low (under the low normal line) was bun (not eating, right?) and cholesterol. I'll try to get the b/w on SS tonight.
    Sootie now wheezing got to contact vet
    Bbl and hugs

17. Bobbie And Bubba

Sina, sounds like a mixed bag for Vetty appt. It sounds like you have a plan for the pain meds. What is with the wheezing ? Oh God, you have got to be exhausted! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  18. carfurby (GA)

I hope Sootie's breathing gets better and the vet can help. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  19. HWright

Sootie just now :rb_icon:. So fast. No words.

20. carfurby (GA)

Sina, I'm so sorry. Fly free sweet Sootie. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  21. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I am just heart broken. Oh, (((Sina))) I am so sorry. So many tears.
    :bighug::bighug:
    Sootie, fly free sweet girl.

HWright likes this.
  22. Camille and Cyclone

Camille and Cyclone Well-Known Member

Oh no, I'm so so sorry to see this.

HWright likes this.
  23. HWright

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Huge hugs and thank you.

24. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so, so sorry. What a shock.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  25. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Oh my God. Had no expectation of anything resembling this heart breaking news.
    Prayers and hugs.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  26. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What a shock! I am so sorry Sina. Huge cyber hugs coming your way. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Feel the love of the FDMB people surrounding you. Many GA's including my Neko will be there to welcome sweet Sootie.

HWright likes this.
  27. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so so sorry to hear this news Sina. What a huge shock for you.
    Fly free Sootie :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  28. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Sina))))....stunned, saddened, and heartbroken for you. There are no words to comfort your loss but I'm sending you hugs and prayers for peace.

Fly free, Sootie. Gentle journey.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  29. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Sina)))))
    I am so sorry to see this. I can't imagine how you're feeling. My thoughts are with you.

Fly free Sootie and land softly.

HWright likes this.
  30. Lincolns Mom

Lincolns Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Sina... fly free little Sootie... this is shocking and heartbreaking... i am so sorry for you loss... there are no words.... sending love, comfort and hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  31. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

I am so incredibly sorry - such heartbreaking news. Sending lots of good thoughts and :bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  32. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry. So sudden, that is so hard. Many hugs to you. Fly free Sootie. Land softly at the Bridge :rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  33. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

(((Sina))), So sudden, so unexpected. We are very sorry it was your brave girl's time to travel to the Bridge. All of the GAs will be welcoming her tonight and she will be "in good paws" until that wonderful day when you will meet again.
    Fly free, dear Sootie. You are much loved. cat_wings>o

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

HWright likes this.
  34. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I am stunned, this was the last thing I expected to hear! I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you. Fly free, sweet Sootie, land softly, beloved girl cat_wings>o

Sina, :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  35. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Oh Sina! I have no words! I am stunned too! I am so very very sorry!!!!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    HWright likes this.
  36. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry:bighug::bighug::bighug:Fly Free Sweet Sootie, Land Softly:rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  37. sarahtee

sarahtee Member

I'm so very sorry, Sina :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
    Fly free and land softly, Sootie :rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  38. HWright

Thank you all. I keep thinking this is a dream, wishing that in this dream Sootie will soon awake as if from deep slumber.

We are in the very bed where, when a tiny kitten, she used to wrap herself in my hair, as if making a nest, and we'd snuggle the night away together.

The house is very quiet tonight, but full in spirit and in honoring our sweet Sootie during this dreamlike state we are in. Bella rests alongside Sootie and then rests alongside me. This is very hard for us all, but I see in Bella, and in my own tears, how deeply Bella feels the loss of her BFF Sootie who was the first of the cats to fully embrace Bella into the family. She is keeping loyal company during this part of Sootie's journey and comforting this bean as Sootie would do and has done during earlier times of sorrow.

Before I try to get some sleep, I wanted to thank you all. My words of gratitude are muted now but the heart is full. 'Til soon and may blessings abound for each and all. With gentle vines and sweet dreams for you, dear friends ,
    Love,
    Sina

39. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oh I'm so so sorry to hear this shocking news. I'm empty for words right now. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: for all of you.

HWright likes this.
  40. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I have lit a candle to help guide your beautiful Sootie:rb_icon: on her way :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  41. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Sina}}}

I am rarely at a loss for words, but right now I have only tears. I am so deeply sorry. :(

Fly free, dearest, valiant Sootie, and land softly. :rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  42. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I am so sorry ((((Sina)))))))
    I will light a candle for Sootie to help her on her journey.
    Big hugs to you and love and tender pets to Bella.

HWright likes this.
  43. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

(((SINA)))

I am so so sorry to hear that Sootie has crossed the bridge so suddenly. Sending prayers for strength and peace for you.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

HWright likes this.
  44. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Sina, I am so, so, so sorry to hear this shocking and tragic news
    my deepest sympathies for your sorrow RIP, little one
    :bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  45. Bobbie And Bubba

Oh (((((((Sina)))))))) NO!! I can't believe I am reading this very sad news this morning. Sending you hugs and lots of comfort during this terribly sad time. Words aren't adequate right now.

Fly high Sootie and land softly.

HWright likes this.
  46. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

(((Sina))) my heart is so sad for you :bighug::bighug::bighug: Fly free sweet Scootie and land softly. Too many kitties at the bridge waiting to welcome you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Sina.

HWright likes this.
  47. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Sina:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Fly free Sootie.

HWright likes this.
  48. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

May the chorus of the GAs guide her way to the Bridge, where she'll watch over you until you meet again someday. Fly free sweet Sootie :rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  49. Photorecon

Photorecon Well-Known Member

That's the worst news a furry friend can receive, I'm very sorry for the breakup.
    Sure the house will look empty for a little while, hope your furr friend will still
    be having fun and playing in your mind. You did what had to be done and nobody is
    to blame, health is a fragile balance we hope will stick forever but some time it
    goes, way too early.

Positive toughs and hope that your moral will recover.
    Prayers to all family members.

Sébastien

50. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm so sad to read this. Some very special kitties are at the bridge in the lastt few months including mine. Rest peacefully dear Sootie. You were so loved! Tears flowing again from me. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    HWright likes this.
  51. Gussie's mom (GA)

(((((((((((((((((((((OH SINA))))))))))))))))))))))
    my heart is breaking for you....I really do not have words in any language that are even close to adequate..I am just so heartbroken for you
    Oh fly free and join Bo sweet Sootie, land softly and sweetly adding your radiance and shimmer:bighug: and own note to the melody...
    I am just so heartbroken to read she has crossed..I thought it was time for H.H. To write, since in my mind it had to be a typo ..
    will look to see her star twinkling tonite..
    Oh I wish there was more I could do besides type to help....:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  52. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

((SINA)))))))))

gosh that was fast.
    Fly free sweet Sootie and know you are loved.

HWright likes this.
  53. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

My heart just sank, words cannot express the suddenness of your loss. Sootie has many friends greeting her at the bridge and her spirit will continue to live on in all of us.
    :bighug::bighug:Sina:bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  54. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I am so incredibly sorry to hear about sweet, beautiful Sootie. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers....

HWright likes this.
  55. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Sina))) I am so saddened to read of sweet Sootie's tragic passing, what a terrible shock for you. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Fly free sweet Sootie and land softly, there will be many old friends to meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.cat_wings>o:bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  56. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry, Sina. Sending you hugs and light.
    :bighug:

Fly free, sweet Sootie.
    :rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  57. Gussie's mom (GA)

((Sina)) know you are family and always will be...we are here to help prop you up however you need:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

58. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

I am only just back on the board, so I realize that you don't know me Sina, but my tears are falling for you as I read of your loss. We are all family here and whenever one of us is hurting, we all hurt. I can't begin to imagine the shock. Please know that my love is with you, surrounding you.
    Fly with the Angels Sootie, whole and healthy again. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  59. MiCo

MiCo Member

Very sorry for your loss. ((((Hugs))))) and light and love to you and your family.

HWright likes this.
  60. Taffysmama

Taffysmama Well-Known Member

I have not been following you and Sootie, but my heart is breaking for you at the sudden passing of your baby. So sorry. cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  61. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

Oh no..... I'm so sorry.....

HWright likes this.
  62. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

I will add my name to the growing list of friends here that are shocked and saddened upon hearing this news.
    I'm just now finding out about Sootie.
    Thinking of you and all those that will miss her earthly presence.

HWright likes this.
  63. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Very sorry to read this, rest in peace little Sootie :rb_icon::rb_icon::rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  64. Cara and Wynken (GA)

Cara and Wynken (GA) Member

(((((((Sina))))))) - please let my add my deepest condolences on the very sudden and tragic loss of your sweet Sootie. They devastate us when they go, and we are never the same...

But it's because they are so deeply imbedded in our hearts. May you find comfort in the love you shared and in the happy memories, as well as the support of all of us that truly understand your enormous loss....

Wynken snd so many Guardian Angels are there to greet Sootie and love her until you see her again!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba and HWright like this.
  65. carfurby (GA)

Sending more prayers for you, DH and the Tribe. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  66. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

(((HUGS))) So very sorry for your loss...

HWright likes this.
  67. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

((((SINA)))))

So sorry I'm late but wanted to send my deepest condolences at Sootie's loss

2016 has been just a horrible year for our dear sugarcats, but Sootie will have lots of friends from the message board to keep her company until it's time for you to join her forever
    Fly free sweet Sootie and land softly!! Send your mama a sign that you're happy, healthy and waiting for her at the Bridge cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  68. HWright

Dearest Friends,
    My apologies for not writing since my last update early Wednesday and for not yet replying to each and all of you for your condolences, support , prayers, candles and solace and, yes, sharing in the shock during the devastating time of Sootie's sudden passing forward to her next life.

Your love and support helps keep us going and bolsters her gentle passage into the great beyond soft and sweet. Thank you all with all of my being.

Yesterday Steve and I brought Sootie to our vet not only to make the cremation arrangements but also so that they, who have known and loved Sootie since first meeting her and her sisters when they were barely six months old, could be with her. In that quiet time during which we all shared many memories of Sootie, Steve and I arrived at an epitaph for her brass plaque:

Citizen Sootie
    Our sweet stalwart muse
    April 15,2000 - December 27, 2016

The arrangements for a locket also are in the works. Thank you, Wendy (@Wendy&Neko) for your guidance.❤️

Last night a session with our AC (animal communicator), as we always do at such times and as we have done, since Sootie and her sisters were kittens, whenever one or another or all are in crisis or need of extra support. Although I had said nothing to her or anyone else in recent weeks and days about my increasing silent feeling that Sootie was readying herself to leave her body, such seems to have been the case. She felt no pain or suffering in spite of those physical moments that were so sudden, fast and horrific for me to see and not be able to bring her out of.

Sootie is in the fullness of her soft, wise and earthy-regal being and with joyful contentment for her life.

We are on a beginning of re balancing our 'keels' yet again and so soon after Bo's travel on sunrise sunbeams to spirit. The void is vast and very different from that left by Bo and other family members who have gone ahead before Bo and Sootie. Sootie's life long imprint will be with us always.

The upstairs cats barely ate yesterday and began to eat again this morning. Though Bella is having the hardest time. She is bereft and I sense that for her mealtimes are nothing without her devoted friend Sootie nearby. So I am keeping extra watch and company with her and Azalea, who is now the eldest and the only one remaining of the original complement of so many years. Dancer has taken to keep me company during my slow ascents up the stairs at mealtimes. She is more quiet about it now, and brushes my arm when I crumble in tears seeing that Sootie is not at the stair landing to greet and spur me up the rest of the way.

With all our love, thanks, healing vines and 'til soon,
    Sina, Steve (his birthday is today), Sootie's tribe and Sootie and Bo in Spirits. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  69. Shoeskitty-GA

What a kind and thoughtful thing for you and Steve to do - taking Sootie to the vet's office so that they could say goodbye to her also! Sina, I am so very sorry that you had to go through this sudden death of sweet Sootie. Prayers for the rest of the tribe that they will soon be able to get past Sootie's death. And prayers for you and Steve (Happy Birthday) that your spirit and soul will heal as well. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  70. Bobbie And Bubba

Dearest Sina , I can only imagine the shock of Sootie's sudden passing. As much as it is hardest on those left behind, it is such a blessing for Sootie.

I went through the same thing when my Sug, GA passed and Bubba accompanied me to the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning just like his sister did. Although that only lasted for a few nights ( hey, he's a guy) it was so appreciated and showed me the ability of animal emotions.

So glad that you were able to share her passing with your vet family as they loved her too and it is hard on them as well. And, I love the epitaph that you choose for your sweet girl.

Continuing to hold you, Steve and your fur gang in my thoughts and prayers and still sending lots of vines of comfort during this most difficult time.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  71. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

((((Sina))) I am so sorry to hear that Sootie has passed. What a terrible shock. I know how you will miss her gentle spirit.

Fly free little one and land softly. You are loved.
    [​IMG]

You are surrounded by friends who care, Sina. I hope it helps to know that.

HWright and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  72. carfurby (GA)

What a wonderful epitaph for Sootie's plaque.
    I was worried too that her time may be near since she wasn't eating as much. I know that doesn't make it any easier to suspect beforehand. I'm glad Dancer is giving you some comfort on the stairs. I hope you can all continue to comfort one another and Bella will adjust to missing Sootie. I hope soon the good memories of your sweet girl will be what you think of the most. Sending prayers as you all adjust to Sootie not being with you physically. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  73. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Sootie.

{{hugs}}

HWright likes this.
  74. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I wanted to post when I read this but I've been out of state only capable of reading posts.
    I'm so sorry.
    Prayers for your grieving heart.....
    It's so hard to lose our furbabies no matter why......
    [​IMG]

Fly Free Sweet Sootie......

HWright likes this.
  75. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

We are so very sorry for your loss.
    IMG_2166.JPG

HWright and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  76. Gussie's mom (GA)

(((Sina))))
    Your post is beautiful and so full of love. Your epitaph is perfect..sending you lots and lots of hugs, I know this world has been out of balance for such a long stretch for you with Bo and then Sootie...sending more....:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

77. HWright

Thank you all for your outpouring of love and support for Sootie and her tribe especially during these recent days since Sootie's :rb_icon: Tuesday night and during this time of year. A bittersweet time to be sure and with so many beloveds having gone ahead this year and in recent weeks. I pray for each and all to continue in good health and that our GA's are in joyful company ...maybe full of playful mischief when the impulse arises or in full choral celebration together. A toast for all Beans, our furballs and GA's and the love that abides wherever or in whatever form we may be. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

78. Shoeskitty-GA

79. HWright

here are a few photos that I hope you will like. Have a feeling you'd like to know how they are doing, especially Azalea!❤️❤️❤️

The first: Sootie and her sister Guernsey when they were about 2 months old;
    The second: Dancer and Bella Tuesday night. Where is our Sootie?
    The third: Azalea Tuesday night. Where is our Sootie?
    The fourth: Spunky Tuesday night: what's going on? Where is Sootie?
    The fifth: Bella and Dancer this morning. Eating much better and also eating together just like Sootie and Bella used to do.
    The sixth: Azalea eating much better this morning.
    I don't have a photo of Spunky today...she's been on edge and tossing pens, papers, boxes...anything and everything off every table she has access to. Yesterday she got into the dining room and chased Dancer throughout the house. No one injured but everyone's nerves did not need it at all. But she is eating.

Steve is now in with Azalea they are sound asleep next to each other. Very sweet.

Hugs love and gentle night for all on this night before the eve of the next year.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Sina

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  80. Bobbie And Bubba

81. Shoeskitty-GA

The tribe is gorgeous!

HWright likes this.
  82. jacereske

jacereske Member

Loved beyond words, missed beyond measure.

My condolences to you.

HWright likes this.
  83. HWright

Thank you, Jeannette and nice to meet you. All blessings for you and yours in this and all the next years that I hope will be many. :bighug::bighug: Sina

jacereske likes this.
  84. jacereske

jacereske Member

Thank you Sina. I'm sorry to meet under such sad circumstances. Your Sootie was a beautiful girl.

HWright likes this.
  85. carfurby (GA)

Sending more prayers for you, Steve and the Tribe. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  86. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Dear (((Sina, Steve, and the Tribe))),
    Your beloved Sootie will always be with you and she is watching over you now, with love and gratitude. Thank you for your beautiful words on her passing. I hope that the other kitties, Bella especially, will realize that Sootie is not gone, but just in a different, magical place. The pictures are wonderful.

We are thinking of you and sending many hugs and scritches.

In loving remembrance of dear Sootie,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

HWright likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.