15-Jun Mav AMPS 290|+5.25 103| PMPS 284|+4.5 133

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday's post

Thanks everyone for the support :), I really appreciate it.

I'm right there with you ;), same type of notebook...oh the things we do :rolleyes:

Yo Titan...glad you deciphered my look, I was saying I wanna go get my bathing suit and meet up with my pal Titan, I haven't seen him in ages ;)...I do love my momma, but sometimes she needs to chill, she worries too much :rolleyes:...hey...you catch any of those carpenter ants?! I see spiders now and again, they're sure fun to paw at :p, but not as much fun as teasing the sharkies :D

Hi Paul! You are so right. These kitties of ours don't see the numbers, hope Bronx is feeling good these days too.

Thanks Wendy. I'll try another pharmacy. I had an interesting conversation with the vet tech at my clinic today, I think my goals for Mav don't seem to jive with their perspective...apparently I should be happy with the numbers I've been seeing :eek:

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I think most people would be happy with the numbers you are seeing. Mostly because they don't home test much if at all. My vet was happy with mid blue nadirs.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mav is feeling good today. I recently took Furball to the vet to get a renewal on her prescription for Lantus. She had mostly been in the 100s and 200s. The vet said that was good. I didn't say anything. It's typical because most people don't home test or don't test that much.

4. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:So good to "see" you Christie:p. Mav is such a cutie pie:kiss:

So glad you're enjoying all the cuddles. We do tend to get caught up in numbers, record keeping, litter box stalking..:rolleyes:

Have a great weekend!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.