17 Aug Tucker AMPS 8.4(151)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker

Tucker Member

2. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Looking good. With Tucker in the mid-blue during the 4.0 dose, please ensure you monitor closely.

It looks like the depot is catching up with him. That is good. We just need to ensure he doesn't go too low.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

His overall range is coming down. Wonderful! You are doing a great job with methodically raising his dose. He is getting closer.

4. Tucker

Tucker Member

Thanks, Guys. I did a +4 and got: 6.2 (112) and then a +6 and got: 9 (162). He is his normal happy self. Played on the kitty castle with Daisy and Teddy, played chasey in the rain, had a post test chicken tender, and is now on my heated bed sleeping with his pals. Life is good today!

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Hi Patty - that is just plain great! Theresa loves hearing about Tucker. She was aghast when I told her about the kookaburras dive bombing your kitties.

I'm glad to hear that life is good. Happy kittehs make households so much fun.:bighug:

6. Tucker

Tucker Member

Thanks Jeff! It warms my cockles to see them so happy and cuddling together.

JeffJ likes this.
  7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I'll give Theresa the good news update from Adelaide (Aus).
    Meantime in Austin.
    Dad - we need fud - LD and Leo 08-17-2018.JPG

Tucker likes this.
  8. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good Tucker! Tucker likes the 4 units:cat:

I’ve never heard of kookaburras bombing anything...... except maybe bombing BBQs to grab meat from unsuspecting humans.....but magpies yes, they are very territorial in the baby season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.