3/13/18 Olive AMPS 413; +3=372; +10=385; PMPS 392; +3=371; +6=330

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Status quo here. Of course her red greets me this morning, if she stays on course she will see a yellow later but I won't be home to see it. My left eye is having its procedure today. Have to get through the new 5" of snow that fell last night to get there though.

Have a good day everyone.

Tracey&Jones (GA) and JeffJ like this.
  2. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

What's snow?.....as written from 70 degree Austin TX. Best of luck with your eye procedure, I hope it goes well.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Prayers for safe travels and successful eye procedure Paula!

Olive & Paula likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

The cold wet white stuff that won't stop coming out of the sky. This year it's like the energizer bunny, it keeps coming and coming and coming!!!!!!!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Vines for a good eye procedure!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your procedure goes well and the roads aren't too messy. Sending prayers.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I'm hoping you see yellow later today, but still looks like an increase tomorrow. Good luck with the eye procedure and the roads.

I read yesterday's post and echo results. Cats are harder to determine the grade of murmur. Neko's differed based on which vet was listening. :p Glad Olive's HCM is mild and the vet doesn't think she needs meds. Neko's HCM was mild for a few years. Cardio vet said I didn't need to do anything unless the murmur changed locations or level. I got my vet to give a listen every time Neko was in for something. It's also good to have that list of anethesia drugs she shouldn't have.

8. Olive & Paula

Isn't this the dose to hold an extra day for depot to catch up?

He has the murmur as 2/4. I want to know isn't there a 3 in there somewhere or does the report have a typo. Just what he told me is different than written report so I want clarity. Repeat echo in 6 months. My vets always listen for murmurs and such every visit, every cat. Cardiologist said the galloping rhythm would be intermittent and not always heard.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

It could be murmur level 2-4, which includes 3, depending on who listens.

6 cycles for the depot to catch up, tonight will be cycle 6 so increase tomorrow.

10. Olive & Paula

You are right. Bad me. I thought tonight was cycle 4. 6 units tomorrow for breakfast on order.

11. Olive & Paula

High hopes for yellows tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.