4/9 Vyktor AMPS 194 +2.25 115 +4 38 +4.5 56 / Purrdy AMBG 45 +14 67 +15 61 +15.75 67 +18.5 113

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

last time: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ps-180-2-5-167-5-130-pmps-211-2-5-110.155684/

Vyktor
    AMPS 164 +2.25 101:cool: +4 43:D:D(HC) +4.75 58:D +5.5 72:D +6.25 61:D +7 56:D +8 63:D +9 67:D
    PMPS 104:cool: +2 130 +5 122

Mouth pain is back :( he ate well during the day but really poorly last night. He ate a bit with his shot but that was about it. At +11 he had a small foamy vomit which I gather was probably because of the lack of eating. The vomit had a pink tinge to it. I guess it was blood but I don't feel overly concerned about that given what's going on in his mouth - let me know if you think otherwise!

He's been good this morning, came out for his walk by himself and even took a second voluntary walk with a bit of speed involved following me as I raced out to save the washing from the rain :)

Purrdy
    AMPS 209 dosecrease to 12u +4.5 108:cool: +6.75 95:D
    PMPS 97:D +2 70:D +3 65:D +4 61:D +5 58:D

Guess I should have had mum get up for another test last night :oops: Thought he would be fine as he had his supper at +5 and the drop had pretty much levelled off.

I'm inclined to hold the dose but I don't want to put him at risk, also I haven't spoken to mum yet and she may not be so inclined! @Wendy&Neko ; @julie & punkin (ga) ; what do you think?

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Vines for Vyktor's mouth - poor little guy. Great news on the walking though.

As for Purrdy, I think'd split the difference and try 11.5. Seems 12 is a bit too much (again) and 11 isn't quite enough.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  3. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Vyktors mouth pain is back. On a good note the boys are seeing a lot of green:D

4. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Vyktor's mouth is giving him grief, hope it sorts itself out very soon. So many greens for Purrdy! :D

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Looks like it's reductions all around :D

6. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I like Wendy's suggestion. That 11 just wasn't getting him into good numbers, but the 12 is too much. Seems like a reasonable plan to me.

Sending healing vines for your sweet Vyktor. He's had a rough time of it, but if he had enough get up and go to hustle with you out to get the laundry, that's a great sign. Go Vyktor!

7. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Lots of action at your place!

8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Sending lots of healing vines for little Vyktor. Good to hear he was up moving around with you. Best of luck with Purrdy's dose!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Healing vines for your mouth, Vyktor. Rusty suggests a nip of the Aussie Hootch.

Good luck with the reductions.

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Poor Vyktor. I hope the pain disappears.

11. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sending vines for Vyktor.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Your boys are keeping you both busy with those numbers!!

I love it when they try to help with chores:)

12. sarahtee

sarahtee Member

Vines for Vyktor's mouth, Serryn. I hope Purrdy stays in the greens for your Mum :)

13. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sheba gets that white foamy vomit if she has nothing in her tummy for several hours. Is Vyktor having any medication that could be irritating his tummy?
    Sending vines for his mouth.

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Vyktor's mouth is bothering him again. I hope it gets better soon. Sending prayers.

Nice greens for both boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.