6/28 Loudogg +9.25 96 +10 91 +11 116 AMPS 161 +3 233 +8.75 127 +10 150 PMPS 213 +3 368

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 27, 2018 Condo

Well! So bad news is Lou decided to work some magick after I went to bed, which means another wasted day today as far as for testing. Obviously the good (great) news is Lou visited the Lagoon last night! I am so very thankful that Caleb was home for work by the +6 and was able to have his very first solo PJ party! Other than the biggish drop from +3 to +6, he had a really safe surf, which helped allow me to get some sleep. I got the +11, and obviously the fun was over by then (go figure, bahaha!!).

So weird that there was so much action after a weakly lowered +3. Usually it seemed +3s were a pretty good indicator for Lou if the cycle would be active. I figured he was going to decrease slowly and perhaps I could have an active day today. He is absolutely refuses to make things easy on me, the rascal. :p I guess I'll find other things to keep me occupied on my day off! ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Excellent! :cool::D
    No news about the IAA or IGF tests yet?

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Nothing yet. I think I've seen Wendy say the test is run on Wednesdays and results come in on Fridays. So I've been resigned to waiting until Friday. Of course I'm back to work then so hopefully I won't miss the call. :rolleyes: I desperately hope they don't dilly dally. I'm tempted to call them and give them my work number, just in case.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  4. Amanda & Shmee

Wishing you luck :bighug: they do run the tests on Wednesdays, for some reason they sent the IAA test back to my vet last night (negative :cat:) but not the IGF yet. I will probably have to wait for the IGF until Friday too.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Oh hooraay!! I'm so glad you got something back! :joyful: It makes me wonder if my vet is waiting for both before they call me.. wouldn't surprise me.

6. Amanda & Shmee

I'm sure they will call you ask soon as they know :)

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Okay Lou, I get it! You don't actually want pokie breaks! ;):confused::p

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The IGF-1 tests are only run once a week. IAA can be more often. I got that result first too. I didn't get the IGF-1 test until Sunday. I hope you hear soon.

Nice spot off green last night. :cool: Looks like just a bouncette today.

9. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Wendy is right. But I also think anticipation makes the test results get delayed an extra day or two.:D

Wendy also has a great memory. That was a couple or 3 years ago for her. I'm lucky to remember what I had for lunch two days ago.

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

More like six years this July.:p

Sorry about the bounce, but at least you get to sleep tonight.

Amanda and a Loudogg and JeffJ like this.
  11. Amanda and a Loudogg

I thought it was worth the high numbers for a cycle to get some sleep. Hopefully he'll come down a bit today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.