7.11 Rufus AMPS 580, PMPS 318, +2.5 429

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sean & Rufus, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hello, Would you be able to re-order the dates on your SS so that they include the year and are in chrono-order? I'm not sure what's happening when...so sorry...

When I first glanced I'd say I would be thinking about an increase, but saw that you did...but it looks like it was on 7.1 with no data and then on 7/11 - I'm so confused...thank you!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think that is a typo and it's supposed to be 7/10.

I hope Rufus comes back down today. It was nice to see lower numbers last night, even if they are pink.

Sean & Rufus and Sue and Luci like this.
  4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

GEEZE Rufus, come back from the moon, boy. We want to see some pinks and yellows :)

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Really Rufus?? Black??? You know how to do this....work that juice!

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  6. Sean & Rufus

It is supposed to be 7.10. Google docs doesn't like keeping the zero at the end. If I wrote like 7/10 it would work. I dunno.

7. Sean & Rufus

Back is pink at PMPS :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  8. Sean & Rufus

Why are his numbers so goofy? Shouldn't he be going down after his insulin. Tomorrow night i am going to get tests in the middle of the night, and Sat and Sun tests in the day.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Awesome, it's low pink too. Bet he saw a bit of yellow today. :)
    Could be he's bouncing at night from whatever you are missing during the day. Looking forward to seeing the extra data, then we can decide the size of the next increase.

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  10. Sean & Rufus

Yeah, numbers 540 again this morning. Got a test at +8 last night. Super high. And he wasn't eating much. I haven't been able to check ketones last couple of days either.

11. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Since he isn't eating much, it is real important to monitor BG. As an example, when Leo had reduced eating, he hypo'ed very easily. His AMPS and PMPS were not as high as Rufus though.

I hope you can get Rufus back down into good numbers.:bighug: