8/14 Titan AMPS 125, +4 63 :o, +5 74, +6 68 PMPS 131 +3 88, +4.74 , houseguest, Uncle E's pancakes

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous post 7/27.
    Good morning all, it's been a couple weeks since my last post, it's been very hectic with house guests coming and going, stresses and joys. The current joy is the grand neice and nephew visiting with their mom (Paulas neice). Not having kids this is quite the experience tending the little ones. I thought Titan and the civies were needy OMG not even close to the kids :woot:, but y'all knew that and are now chuckling at my innocence. Titan is doing very good, we've had a couple vet visits and have beat back the UTI for now. His RBC's are a bit low and WBC's a tad high, I will post labs when I get a chance. Dr Becky thinks he may be a bit anemic with the tumor and is not too worried. Another blood check in two weeks. BG testing has been discombobulated to say the least so I reduced him back to 10u on the 8th to stay safe and last night he went after the Sharks so I reduced to 9.5 this morn. Very surprised by these low numbers but happy to reduce. Hope everyone has a good day, I'm being summoned to produce Uncle E's famous pancakes for the starving chitlin's so I better go fire up the griddle. Looking forward to quieter tymes LOL!

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the reduction!! Caleb and I visited his family farm this weekend, and I can vouch (for myself at least) how crazy it can be with little ones running around. The oldest is 21 and the youngest is only 2 weeks old! Let's just say while I love my family, I'm glad to be back home in the peace and quiet. :joyful: And may I also say I'm totally jealous of your family today! I'm hungry! Do you think you can send some of your famous pancakes over to North Dakota?! :p I hope you all have a wonderful day as well!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Pancakes certainly beat the eggs I just had. Can't remember last time I even had pancakes.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like Titan is doing well overall. Enjoy the grand niece and nephew.

5. MyTitan (GA)

Absolutely, I can even deliver, where in N Dakota? We are in western WI. Lol

6. MyTitan (GA)

He's really working the juice, HC onboard earlier today. Another reducie??

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

It's probably the 10u depot still in play.

Titan is looking good! :cat:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Not too far at all! We're in Fargo. :)

9. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Some good numbers there, except the real low ones. Glad to see a reduction is in order. And glad to see Titan swimming in some nice regulated numbers.

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Titan was really exploring the shark cage last night! :eek: Definitely the depot talking today, but an argument could be made for a 1.0 unit reduction at a 10 unit dose. Next time he does an extended foray with the sharks, you might want to to a BCS the following cycle to help drain the depot. Those large depots can be a pain. :blackeye:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  11. MyTitan (GA)

Another night paddling around

JeffJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.