9/22 Titan AMPS 497, +7.5 482, PMPS 436, +4 398

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 9/21.
    Good sultry Friday morn to all. Heat indexes of over a 100 predicted today and tomorrow. At least I get to have coffee on the porch :coffee:. Not always possible in late Sept without lots of layers. Starting out in the red today plus first day at 8.5 u soooo lets see what Titan has in store for us today. Peace to the kitties

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning! Summer just won't give up... Good luck with the new dose. Hope Titan works that juice! :D

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe time to rethink the 6 cycles, maybe 4 or 5 each increase until a yellow <250? Just thinking out loud...

4. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Titan down you go buddy. Why not increase every 4 cycles? I know the protocol but staying in blacks and reds isn't ideal. It looks like previously you were increasing very 4 cycles.

Ed I hope you'll be drinking iced coffee on the porch! 100 degrees :woot:

kitten iced coffee.jpg

5. MyTitan (GA)

No it was hot :coffee:, Only 72 temp outside this morn ;). We THOUGHT that with the nice moves to yellow and the big bounce afterwards it might be tyme to slow down a bit the increases but hind sight is showing us different. He's been very flat the last few cycles. So we may continue on the 4 cycle program. @Wendy&Neko is keeping a good eye on us. We will chat after a 6 cycle 8.5 and see how he is responding.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy Fall. Red belongs on leaves, not cats Titan. Since he didn't break his bounce from the yellow last night, I think it's time to go back on the 4 step program. Increase every 4 cycles unless we see blue/low yellows. He is being rather stubborn.

7. MyTitan (GA)

I've seen flat befor but Titans new name is aircraft carrier

8. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on Titan .. enough red already. Show us some blue for a change.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  9. MyTitan (GA)

Well we finish the nites pokes just sneaking into the pinks. Atleast a color change :confused:

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  10. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Hey now Titan, I turn my back for a day, what's this nonsense with all the reds?! Come on mate, let's get on down, this weekend is your perfect opportunity, Mav wants a rematch race soon :)

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.