Bubba 3/20 Update OT

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi L, L & B ~

It's been a while since we posted. Every now and then I get a few minutes to peek in and see what's going on and I got to admit, I am lost with lots of newbies. It's been a busy time with my DIL and grandchildren and my mom.

I hope everyone is well in the face of the COVID 19 virus. Our community is on lock down, only grocery stores, pharmacies , banks and gas stations are opened for business. :( But that said, very grateful we aren't dealing with a natural disaster like Utah experienced a few days ago displacing people from the earthquake.

Bubba is doing good. He is enjoying a little bit of outside time every morning. It's still in the high 30's to low 40's is the AM so, he comes right back home within 30 minutes. Momma is glad about that. :)

I hope that all our FDMB family is well and has toilet paper! ( crazy, you would think this is an E-Coli crisis!)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Bubba is doing well. Stay safe in this craziness.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you Bobbie.
    I'm glad all is ok with you and yours.
    Stay safe.

4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Glad Bubba is doing well and enjoying a little outside time!
    Hope you and your family stay healthy through this craziness!

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Bobbie, good to hear from you and get a Bubba update.

People here are being told it's OK to go outside - Bubba is just doing that. I hope he's helping the mouse population too. Here there is no TP shortage, it is made locally, but people still are overstocking. The latest run is on meat. :rolleyes:

6. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Bobbie, so glad to hear that Bubba is doing well! Hope your dear mother and family are well too! Hang in there! We are not in a stay in place order here in KY yet, but I expect it to come soon. I work for the local water dept. so we have procedures, etc. in place to ensure water & sewer service to our customers.

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that Bubba is doing well!
    There is a shortage of TP here but only because people stockpiled it at the beginning. Paper goods, pasta, canned goods are all hard to come by.

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Nice to hear everything is going well :)
    upload_2020-3-21_10-2-38.jpeg