Happy MommaBean Day! Titan AMPS 206, +4 119, PMPS 149, +3 124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy CatMom day to all! On behalf of all the kitties out there, Titan thanks you for all you do to make there lives easier and happy. Sir Titan is just plugging along, numbers are good and he's been dipping into the lagoon occasionally. He's getting a little weak in the hips and movement is slow. We have a vet check up tomorrow and we will discuss easing the stiffness, not sure there is any pain. The new game in the house is similar to "Where's Waldo" but in this case Waldo is the BM's or pee. He sure likes finding new spots to deposit . Paula and I make side bets on which room and location. Not sure the winner is a winner tho :facepalm:, loser does get the pickup duties :rolleyes:. Have a wonderful Sunday, Ed .

Bronx's dad (GA), Bellasmom and JeffJ like this.
  2. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:eek:That doesn't sound like a fun game at all:p Hope the vet can offer some options to ease Titans hip weakness

Have a great day!!!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree. Not a fun game at all. I hope the vet can help.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Poor Titan. Sounds like he is getting some of the classic acro arthritis.:( Maybe it's time for a little Adequan. Pain in squatting in the LB might explain the hide and seek game. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a little pain associated with it.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  5. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Definitely ask the vet about doing Adequan SubQ, it is the one thing that really seems to work for Bronx's arthritis.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.