Prior Post Haven't posted in a few so thought would do an update. I don't always post, but I am always reading here. Even though the last dose increase to 2.5u was a fail, we went ahead and are giving it another try now that we are using calipers for measuring the dose. With the calipers, we did learn we were actually giving more then we thought we were. Turns out that 2.5u dose actually measures as just over 2.75u on most of the relion syringes, which is why I am now listing the 2.75u on his dose so that way from here on out it is listed accurately. Hopefully now that his dosing is going to be as accurate as possible, he will start to level out. Either tuesday or wednesday will be the next day we try an increase.