The last condo Haven't posted since things have been pretty uneventful for Mr. Zeke. He has been holding pretty steady in the upper yellows for the most part. Planning on giving through tomorrow to give a full 9 cycles before considering a dose change since we did have a skipped shot and then a couple 18 hour cycles. My question though is should we increase back to the 2.5u or go down to 2u? Unless he decides to show us some action in the next few cycles, it was only within the first few days of this dose that we got greens. I am inclined to think go back to the 2u dose since we have seemed to be on a downward path with his dosing.